Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• mp3pek
    mp3pek Posts: 17 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    While I've had a few payments declined these have mostly been where I've doubled up by using discount codes and also going through TCB. The majority do pay eventually.

I did complain a couple of weeks ago that transactions were sitting in the 'pending' list for much longer than expecting. However today a large number of these have suddenly become either 'confirmed' or 'payable'.

Been using TCB for a couple of years now and I've had over £160 paid so far without changing what I buy and where I buy it. Money for nothing. If TCB had the staff to chase every single missed payment they would not be able to pay out the high percentages that they do.
    Sometimes you're the statue, sometimes you're the pigeon.
  • stemcgoo
    stemcgoo Posts: 130 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@stemcgoo – Thanks for sharing your views and sorry we don’t meet your standards. As with anything if you want me to check out your claims feel free to pop me a DM.

Best wishes,
    Matt

How do I DM you? I can only find you have MSN and Yahoo messengers? Who has them? Why not allow messages directly in MSE or some popular messenger format people actually use like Facebook or Whatsapp?
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    stemcgoo wrote: »
    How do I DM you? I can only find you have MSN and Yahoo messengers? Who has them? Why not allow messages directly in MSE or some popular messenger format people actually use like Facebook or Whatsapp?

email

This is on the profile page

mse@topcashback.co.uk
  • stemcgoo
    stemcgoo Posts: 130 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    email

This is on the profile page

mse@topcashback.co.uk

Wow, very funny. Already emailed that but because of the lack of response...geez I maybe didn’t think it was working....go figure?
  • *pinkie*
    *pinkie* Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone tried to claim missing Carole Nash Bike Insurance?

Got through to step 3 of submitting a missing claim but its now asking for an 8 digit poilcy number - the only policy number i have has letters in (which is doesn't seem to like) and its 15 digits long!

Any ideaS?
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@ stemcgoo – Sorry about that, should have said please direct email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk

I will reply back to you as soon as I possibly can.

@ *pinkie* - It may be worth double checking with the retailer as it may be the original quote reference.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • LightKnow
    Options
    Am new to cashback, so I recently bought something and my cashback is showing as pending, it's been only few days

Do I need to actively approve something or give like a confirmation on my side ?

Or is just simply a waiting part ?
  • ctdctd
    ctdctd Posts: 1,080 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi TCB,

I've an outstanding claim for AA Savings - account opened 11th June 2019 and £15.15 cashback tracked and was declined. Claim was sent to retailer 12th August. Since then, there have been a couple of updates saying sorry for the delay.

Given this retailer is no longer on TCB, do you think this is a write off?
    Do Money Saving sites make you buy more bargains - and spend more money?
  • Tigger2018
    Options
    Hi,

Every time I log in to my topcashback account I get this message:

"To continue and amend your details, including your Payout details, or to request payment, you must first confirm or revert your recent change to your Email address. When you made this change an email will have been sent to your old email address.

If you have not received the email, press the button below to resend it."

When I click to re-send the email it goes straight to an error page with error code 802485925

I have raised a support ticket with them about this 3 days ago but I still haven't had a reply.

Can anyone help?
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@Bill - welcome to our site. The process of getting this moving to confirmed and payable is all automatic. The retailers need to be sure you keep your purchase so this will take a little while 😊

@ctdctd – I definitely wouldn’t right it off .If we ever feel it’s not worth keeping the claim open, we will be honest and open and just explain this to you. We will only keep a claim open if we feel there is still a chance of obtaining the funds.

@Tigger2018 - I can get that sorted. Please drop me an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback