IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

notice of proposed allocation/mediation

123457»

Comments

• We understand youre trying to rescue it.
    However you need to realise this is a statutory process. If you dont read post 2 of the newbies thread, thoroughly, you will get things wrong. When youve been pointed to them, time and again, you will be *expected* to read that therad first, before asking anything here.

The defence isnt a defence, at all. "not the driver" isnt important, IF and ONLY IF they met the requiremetns of POFA2012 to hold the keeper liable.

Hence, you have been told to send a SAR in. Send it to the PPC, NOT Gladstones, as the PPC has the original documetns.
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,307 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    form sent to court but i am unable to locate an email for gladstones would you suggest posting a copy to them ?
    Searching the forum I found this: -
    l[EMAIL="litigation@gladstonessolicitors.co.uk"]itigation@gladstonessolicitors.co.uk[/EMAIL]
    and: -
    [EMAIL="leanne@gladstonessolicitors.co.uk"]leanne@gladstonessolicitors.co.uk[/EMAIL]
    and: -
    [EMAIL="julie@gladstonessolicitors.co.uk"]julie@gladstonessolicitors.co.uk[/EMAIL]

But surely the contact details would be on any letters you have received from them.
  • We understand youre trying to rescue it.
    However you need to realise this is a statutory process. If you dont read post 2 of the newbies thread, thoroughly, you will get things wrong. When youve been pointed to them, time and again, you will be *expected* to read that therad first, before asking anything here.

The defence isnt a defence, at all. "not the driver" isnt important, IF and ONLY IF they met the requiremetns of POFA2012 to hold the keeper liable.

Hence, you have been told to send a SAR in. Send it to the PPC, NOT Gladstones, as the PPC has the original documetns.

yes i completely understand! I have followed the steps put on the newbees thread and read it most days. I have been sending the information off and following the advice on here. I didnt submit that defence was my dad, and i have told him he shouldn't have done it as you guys advise not to. I am also aware this is NOT a defense its just what he wrote so now i am upto completing/seding the DQ and read through how best to defend
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,632 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    OK, so this will be one to try to rescue at WS and evidence stage, as already explained.

When he said:
    'THEY HAVE ALSO ISSUED THE COURT CLAIM TO ME RATHER THAN MY DAUGHTER WHEN SHE WAS THE DRIVER OF THE VEHICLE AT THE TIME IN QUESTION.'

...had the PPC been told in writing, by him or by his DD, that she was the driver (with her name and address) earlier on, in an appeal, etc?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Coupon-mad wrote: »
    OK, so this will be one to try to rescue at WS and evidence stage, as already explained.

When he said:

...had the PPC been told in writing, by him or by his DD, that she was the driver (with her name and address) earlier on, in an appeal, etc?

We responded to the notice of claim...... PPC and gladstone this was sent to both parties. (No driver or owner mentioned) that was the notice of claim letter you recommend sending in the newbees section. There was no response to this from the ppc or gladstones and within a few weeks arrived the court letters.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure