PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

May 2008 Grocery Challenge

Options
1245246247248249251»

Comments

• fallen_angel_shelley
    Options
    MRSMc- My total for the May GC was £250.
    Back on MSE again! to take control of my finances and not let it control me. :T May grocery challenge £41.96/140
  • funkyfunkymonkey
    Options
    Mrs M, I would like to declare £239.83 for May please. I've just done my monthly shop for June and have spent £119.40 out of my shiny new budget of £200, but I've only got to get milk and f&v - so should be okay.

Good luck everyone for June.
    AMAZON SELLERS CLUB member 0077 come and join us :hello: make some space and get hold of some cash, we're on the ebay and other auctions, car boot and jumble sales board.
  • frankerooney
    frankerooney Posts: 167 Forumite
    Options
    MrsM, I've been so excited about the new June budget that I forgot to tell you I came in at £174.15 for May, sorry about that. Thanks for keeping me on your list anyway.

frankerooney
  • Nessa56
    Nessa56 Posts: 946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Hi all,

NSD for me today, but gonna update my signature as I spent £35.00 yesterday at Mr A on Groceries.

I bought 3 baking potatoes and put them in the oven as I was cooking other stuff to take to work for lunches I would have microwaved them, yes would have done, but I forgot about them so have 3 very burnt potatoes in the bin now and a larger than necessay electricity bill as well I guess Grrrrr :mad: :mad:

Good luck to everyone this month

v
    x
    SEALED POT CHALLENGE 6 - MEMBER NUMBER 086 Special Star from Sue :staradmin :T:T
  • Flylady_Flower
    Flylady_Flower Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Nessa56 wrote: »
    Hi all,

NSD for me today, but gonna update my signature as I spent £35.00 yesterday at Mr A on Groceries.

I bought 3 baking potatoes and put them in the oven as I was cooking other stuff to take to work for lunches I would have microwaved them, yes would have done, but I forgot about them so have 3 very burnt potatoes in the bin now and a larger than necessary electricity bill as well I guess Grrrrr :mad: :mad:

Good luck to everyone this month

v
    x

Hi Nessa,

Do you know the June grocery challenge is up and running (actually, running away now - I think there's about 45 pages) Here's the link just in case you didn't know.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=11418651#post11418651
    Denise
    LBM April 2013 - £29,000.00
    Vanquis CC's PAID - Debenhams SC PAID - A+L OD PAID - Asda CC £783.75
    Barclaycard CC £1400.78 - BoS CC PAID - Freemans Cat PAID
    F/D Loan & CC £1458.96 - Santander Loan PAID - Mum Loan PAID
    RBS OD PAID - F/D OD £1026.52
    Weekly Grocery Challenge - £95.00 budget / spend £-
  • debtsolver_2
    Options
    is there a july grocery challenge?

im new to mse forums and want to get saving!
  • angelnikki
    angelnikki Posts: 892 Forumite
    Options
    debtsolver wrote: »
    is there a july grocery challenge?

im new to mse forums and want to get saving!

:hello: Here it is: July 2008 Grocery Challenge

The current month's challenge is always stickied to the top of the Old Style forum listing MoneySaving Old Style ;)
    :A
  • andyslinz
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm a newbie and would really like to join in this challenge.
    Allow me to introduce myself...
    My name is Lynsey and I am 20 years old. I live in Durham with my boyfriend (Andrew) and his parents and brother. I am following the tesco diets light choices plan as I am wanting to lose weight. Therefore, I buy in all of my food for my diet. I plan for a budget of around £50 a month which is still quite expensive to me! As me and Andrew are trying to save up for a house deposit, we want to be moved out by this time next year! And to get there, we need ALOT of cash behind us!
    I usually shop weekly for my food, and so I will update my sig every Monday with how much I have spent.
    Marrying my gorgeous Andy
    27 July 2013 at Gretna Green :D
    Sealed pot challenge..Saving for the HONEYMOON
    Will be cracking open the pot of dreams May 2013 :j
  • gunsandbanjos
    gunsandbanjos Posts: 12,246 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    You need to join the current months challenge, it is the first thread on this page.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell
  • countrymusicfan
    Options
    I would loe the recipe for the scone pizza and sweetcorn fritters
    Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you can't get more time
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure