We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Is there a Weight Watchers DFW Group?

12357…23

Comments

  • Everyone is welcome, mizmir, but do check you are not paying out money to WW...
    Debt as of 20th Aug 2009 -£6600 and falling :j
  • MissShoes
    MissShoes Posts: 1,290 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    I love this thread...I AM joining...check the sig! First Goal is 1st 9lbs...come on! I'm on a general health kick- a mix of WW, food combining etc etc. Good luck everyone! I've started already! xxxxxxx
    • DFD 4th July 2015
    • MFD 1st October 2021
  • :T Wow! well done MissShoes (love the name!!!)

    Hmmm... i have just spotted this and think it may be the root cause of my 5 stones of excess me...
    :EasterBun
    he he he he....
    Debt as of 20th Aug 2009 -£6600 and falling :j
  • MissShoes
    MissShoes Posts: 1,290 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    I hear-ya Merri-drake...i am such a pig, eat even when I'm not hungry...that's how bad it is...I just love food so much! Must lose weight! I have just realised I can't count (probably why I'm in so much debt :rotfl:) and realise I have 64 punds to lose...grrrrr! Will update the sig...how demoralising lol!!! Aim is 29 by July 31st. Woo hoo!
    • DFD 4th July 2015
    • MFD 1st October 2021
  • mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Just scoffed a shortbread biscuit with my coffee before settling down to MSE and remembering I had joined this challenge - oops! :o Will try harder.

    But have cancelled WW subscription so will be £10 better off this month and every month.
  • FabDee
    FabDee Posts: 72 Forumite
    Hi

    I will join in aswell. I go meetings on a friday, started 4 wks ago at 11st 6.5lbs and as of friday there I am 11st 3lbs, as lost 2.5 first week and then stayed the same for 2 wks but its on the move again. I will keep my weigh in day to friday as well. I want to get down to 9 st. Going on hols in mid oct so I'm gonna get stuck in. i have some receipes and any they give me every week I will post.
    Great to be in it with everyone, I will be looking for support and I will definitely offer it as well.

    Good luck eveyone.
    FabDee
  • hello, I think a weigh for me on Monday would be good, I am ALWAYS hungry.

    I still have Easter Eggs left!

    hmmmm offf to eat dinner, well Tea since its sunday, muffins.

    not very weight watchers.


    xx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • FabDee
    FabDee Posts: 72 Forumite
    Hi

    I have link here for the WW online calculator. I'll try and post it and see if it works.

    http://points.ogo.ms/
  • Can I join, I have just had a baby and weigh less now than when I did when I became pregnant, I'm still overweight though.

    I have been to WW a number of times, and now with the new addition money is a litle tighter therfore I can't afford to go to the meetings but would love to do it online
    Capital one was £1000.00 now £0.00:j
    Barclaycard was £250.00 now £190. 00
    Asda credit card was £500.00 now £0.00:j
    Aim to be credit card free by December 2012... Mostly done
  • mummytofour
    mummytofour Posts: 2,636 Forumite
    I was following slimming world and have lost a stone and stuck there which I am really pleased with. I went to WW a few times so know the form and am rearing to join the DFWA ww club!
    Debt free and plan on staying that way!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.