PPI Reclaiming discussion Part II

Options

Comments

• dazman20032003
    Options
    so am i ok to put down the date i opened the account and claim it all back ? sorry to ask simple questions just a little confused !!! :)
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    so am i ok to put down the date i opened the account and claim it all back ? sorry to ask simple questions just a little confused !!! :)

As long as you add the account number hun this should be okay, because they will have it all on file, even though you state it was opened in 1997, although they would only supply you with data/information going back 6 years, they may even have the rest kept on microfiche.;)

And not to worry about the questions, that's what we're here for.:D ;)

Di.
    x
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    You can put whatever date you want on the complaint to GE but from what Tiggrae was telling others then it may have to be the courts for the claim. I am not 100% on this but get complaining now to GE anyway. Tiggrae is best to advise on the dates thing with these and what options you have.

Just send the letter and wait for their response. Afterall, you can see if they are "treating their customers fairly" now!!!!! They know they were wrong. They were proved to be wrong.
  • di3004
    Options
    marshallka wrote: »
    We ought to start a petition off and send it to the FSA don't ya think!!!!

We need FOS to have more jurisdiction for these complaints.

Yes hun that would be a cool idea, shall we do it ?:D
    I'm defo in !:j
  • dazman20032003
    Options
    Thanks Ladies ;) x
  • marshallka
    Options
    Thanks Ladies ;) x
    YVW Dazman...x
  • di3004
    Options
    Thanks Ladies ;) x

With pleasure hun and good luck, keep us posted, I expect Tiggrae should be along at some point.;)

Di.
    x
  • marshallka
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    Yes hun that would be a cool idea, shall we do it ?:D
    I'm defo in !:j
    We need the FOS to have more jurisdiction over our complaints. Who's joining us.
  • Drunky_Monkey
    Options
    Can anyone help me reclaim back PPL on a credit card. Ive had a Halifax CC with PPL on for over 5 years. I have 15k in debt on it but have been paying PPL since day 1. I always thought I had to have the PPL and can never remember asking for it. What would I need to do to prove I never asked for it.

Do I just send the same template letters for claiming PPL on a loan? Do i need to do anything different?

I have just got halifax to take off all the PPL on loan I have with them which is about 4k. Took just one letter, so now im in the mood for getting my money back on the CC which could be £1000,s as at the moment I pay about £110ppl a month.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Drunky Monkey
  • di3004
    Options
    marshallka wrote: »
    We need the FOS to have more jurisdiction over our complaints. Who's joining us.

ME FIRST HUN PLEASE :D and I am serious ;) .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport