PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily 31st March 2008

Options

Comments

• mrs_mix
    mrs_mix Posts: 1,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning everyone
    :hello: Aussie :hello: catowen :hello: catznine:hello: shez:hello: Haribo:hello: :hello: :hello: the hussy's :hello: :hello: :hello: and everyone else
    ((((((((hugs))))))))smokey
    ((((((((hugs)))))))) gaz's sister
    Glad you sound brighter today Martyn
    :bdaycake: happy birthday Miss N9eav
    Kyle hope ds1 is ok glad you're feeling better
    The clock change messed me up couldn't sleep last night and didn't wake up very early this morning dd is late for school by about 10 mins ds1 has just taken her
    My joints are bad today so I'm going to just potter about today I have to go and see my dad but apart from that I'm only going to do the essentials like dw, bm,and find something for dinner
    right best get moving towards the shower
    have a good day all
    (((((((((((hugs))))))))))) are free:D
    pam xx
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you

I am one of the English sexy Shelias
    I'm also a hussy
  • Valjk
    Valjk Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    Good Morning All
    DH has a meeting with his manager to see if he still has a job...it starts in a few minutes so I am typing with my fingers crossed.
    Very overcast today so no OS drying of the washing today my indoors airer is covered and the TD is on.
    Cooking a beef hotpot for dinner tonight I bought a small reduced joint in Tescos for £1.20! We were going to have it yesterday but decided to take the DDs out for the day and ended up having fish and chips on Hasting's beach wrapped up against the elements.
    Hope you all have a good 'un
    Valjk x
    Grocery Challenge for April £250:) spent £ 96
    One day my ship will come in.......but with my luck I'll be waiting at the airport:p
  • hilstep2000
    hilstep2000 Posts: 3,089 Forumite
    Options
    Morning All!
    Lovely sunny day here in Hastings! Going to the drs today to see if my cert for work is done yet. Only asked for it last Weds!:eek:
    DS has gone to college. :T Taking Daddy to the bank later, he still doesn't understand finances, I think he likes to leave it up to me, like he used to leave it all up to Mamma. As long as he's got his pocket money, he's happy.:rotfl:

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))) to Smokey and anyone else who needs one.

I overdid it on Saturday, and paid for it Saturday night. Terrible pain in my leg and foot. Knew I should have used my chair!:rotfl:

Sorted out some of Mammas clothes to put on Ebay. They are really classy ones (Jacques Ver and Frank Usher) too good for the charity shop. Some have bids on already. Wish hey fitted me, I'd love to have them, but alas, too big.:o
    :bdaycake: to Miss N9eav enjoy the zoo!

Anyway, whatever you're doing today Have a good one!
    I Believe in saving money!!!:T
    A Bargain is only a bargain if you need it!

• taplady
    taplady Posts: 7,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning all!

kyle - hope you and the little one soon feel better

Catowen -good luck with the veggies:hello:

Benthosboy - good luck with the piemaking!;)

Betheebee - hope you soon feel better and out of pain x

Gazza - hope your sister is better today

Aussie -:rotfl: loved the pic!:D

(((smoky)))

Anniestar and Chalky:hello::hello:

Got a busy morning ahead - cleaning job to do then off to the dentist for DS2 and me for a checkup. Plus ironing to fit in somewhere!

Have a lovely day all

take care x

forgot to say Happy Birthday to Miss N9eav and good luck to Mr Valjk, am crossing my fingers for you x
    Do what you love :happyhear
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,853 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning all

Still laughing here at the pink pj's!! :j

At work early, just put all the clock right.

have a goodday.
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • mrsmortenharket
    Options
    morning all

Not had time to read thru, hope everyone is well xxx

Today DS is going to the London aquarium as a treat from his friends family for his friends birthday. I didn;t know about this till yesterday. Just thought ds was going to the house to play. I phoned to confirm & was told this. Am quite nervous of letting my ds go with another family. Even though they are lovely people. Does mean I have to dive to Mr T in a bit to buy a pressie & a card for the little boy.

DD & me shall go to Lakeside. I have some stuff to take back anyway.

Have put some washing in the TD as not sure what the weather is doing today. Another load in the WM. The DW is waiting to be emptied!

Right must go & make sure kids get dressed & I must straighten my hair.

Oh yes, have also put the rubbish/recycling out.

Lisa x
  • tattycath
    tattycath Posts: 7,175 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good morning everyone. My body clock is all out of sync at the mo too with the changing of the clocks at the weekend.
    I had a fairly quiet weekend. The kids started to tidy and clean one of the bedrooms and totally rearrange the furniture... That's still a work in progress and will be completed today!!!
    OH was up very early and has gone to work. I only materialised from my pit about 1/2 an hour ago.
    I did make loads of chocolate muffins at the weekend-I wanted coffee cake but nobody else likes it but me...Maybe that's a good reason to make it after all!!!:D
    Right better have a quick cuppa and feed the cat, then get ready to give OH a hand at work
    (((hugs))) to smoky and the little ones
    ((hugs)) to everyone one else who needs or wants one.
    Happy birthday to miss n9eav
    :hello:to anyone I might have missed
    GE 36 *MFD may 2043
    MFIT-T5 #60 £136,850.30
    Mortgage overpayments 2019 - £285.96
    2020 Jan-£40-feb-£18.28.march-£25
    Christmas savings card 2020 £20/£100
    Emergency savings £100/£500
    12/3/17 175lb - 06/11/2019 152lb
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all:hello:
    Just off to the docs with this rash n sore ear, hope he can work miracles before I go away tomoz:eek: :eek:
    Also dropping dogs off at kennels, which always upsets me, poor babies:o :o
    Spendingthe rest of the day packing and tidying up.WM will be on so i'm sorted before I go.
    Haven't had time to read the thread today, but the usual (((HUGS))) to all who need them.:D
    ttfn xxxx;)
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • misty-moodles
    Options
    Good morning everyone
    My computer is going so sloooooow this morning, it's driving me nuts!
    Hugs to all those who need them, especially Betheebee and Smoky.

Well I think I'm going to meet myself coming back today. Up at 6.00am as DS2 (14) is starting a week of work experience today with an electrical engineering firm. He had to be there at 7.30am, and it's about a 20min drive from home. Got a little lost finding the place on an industrial park, but got there in the end. He doesn't finish till 4.30pm so it's quite a long day.

Then decided to go to Asda's and do the weekly shop, as it is in the area of the engineering firm. Just got back, shopping put away and grabbing a quick piece of toast and a cuppa before going round to a friend's house this morning for a catch up.

Hopefully will get to tackle the housework this afternoon as we had two extra teenagers staying for the weekend and we look slightly like a bomb has descended. Hoping to do left over beef, potatoes and veggies for tea.

Hope everyone has a good day. xx
  • Penny-Pincher!!
    Options
    Morning Guys!

A very slow start here this morning. I didnt wake till 8.15:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ....thats not like me at all but just feel so tired ATM. Need my bloods checked later, so maybe something will show on there.

WM is on and DW needs emptying. Toilet cleaned:p

My helper is coming soon without the baby:D as she has a friend whom is looking after her. OH is at his uncles moving their sofas out, so luckily she has a key as there is no way I can get to the door this morning.

I have so much to do this week as we are away on Friday for a week but have several hospital visits and other stuff to sort. Will try and delegate what I can to OH.

Anyway, I need some toast and a coffee.

Hugs to all.

PP
    xx

Smokey-Still thinking of you. Hugs and kisses!

Also I forgot to say that our friends whom we are going away with will be taking £500 spending money with them:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ....we are going to Newquay for a week in a caravan:confused: ...I have about £250 saved but that has to pay for diesel too. I reminded her again that I will be taking food etc with us and we will eat in most days. They are in approx 25k of debt too:rolleyes: ......why?????
    To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,
    requires brains!
    FEB GC/DIESEL £200/4 WEEKS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills