Sky Loophole!! TV, broadband and phone for £6/mth

Options

Comments

• mrs_T
    mrs_T Posts: 1,017 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks isthatreduced, I tried that and got "You are outside of our network but we can still offer you a great Sky Broadband product. Sky Broadband Connect is available in your area right now" so I guess even though I live in the metropolis of Aberdeen I can't get free sky broadband. So no point in me taking up this deal.
  • isthatreduced
    Options
    Your welcome ,I am too far away from the exchange to get 2mb and only get 1mb.
    I can't get cable,and this deal will cost me £2 a month more than the package I have with tiscali unlimited calls and broadband,so I want it.

Call Us To Proceed

We are sorry but this service is currently unavailable. Please call one of the following numbers to check whether your order has been successful.

Anyone else getting this:confused:
    I really don't want to phone,don't know if this is because they don't want to pay the cashback and are trying to get people to phone up instead to sign up or maybe it's just me?
  • rhodyate
    rhodyate Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    can anybody tell me what deals have been offered when threatening to cancel sky. i have the full tv package and also pay them £5 for my phone calls.works out just under £50 per month. i have my bb with bt and im happy with that.my 12 months with sky is up this week and want to keep all the channels but want to reduce the price. any help would be great, many thanks.
  • buckrogers
    buckrogers Posts: 829 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrs_T wrote: »
    Hi, I'm trying to go for this deal but when I put my phone number in to check for broadband availability it comes back offering me the broadband connect package only at an extra £17/month on top of the £19 (4 mixes) for sky tv. I am not getting the option of the free broadband and can't delete the 8mb broadband connect from my basket. I don't want to phone them and lose the £150 quidco.:confused:

hi
    i got that as well when i checked for broadband availability, even tho i am on the 2mb broadband with tiscali :confused:
  • isthatreduced
    Options
    I am getting that now as well ,I have been trying for two days ,got all the way to the checkout yesterday and it told me to phone as " this service is currently unavailable".
    Now it won't give me a choice of 2mb broadband when it did yesterday:confused:
    I am getting frustrated I have tried numerous occasions sometimes I get sent back to the start for no reason ,or get errors on page:mad:
  • mircea
    mircea Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Your welcome ,I am too far away from the exchange to get 2mb and only get 1mb.
    I can't get cable,and this deal will cost me £2 a month more than the package I have with tiscali unlimited calls and broadband,so I want it.

Call Us To Proceed

We are sorry but this service is currently unavailable. Please call one of the following numbers to check whether your order has been successful.

Anyone else getting this:confused:
    I really don't want to phone,don't know if this is because they don't want to pay the cashback and are trying to get people to phone up instead to sign up or maybe it's just me?

Hi
    I have been trying for two days, all I get is the same message as you. I tried different computers, different browsers, different locations, different cashback sites, different sky packages. Same result. Would be really happy to get this, but can't!
  • isthatreduced
    Options
    mircea wrote: »
    Hi
    I have been trying for two days, all I get is the same message as you. I tried different computers, different browsers, different locations, different cashback sites, different sky packages. Same result. Would be really happy to get this, but can't!

That's determination:D

I will try later when I feel calm but I am losing faith(and hair lol).
  • blondie7
    blondie7 Posts: 377 Forumite
    Options
    Those of you who recommend a friend and get the m&s vouchers dont hold your breathe on getting these.

They rang me last November and offered 10% discount and £30 m&s vouchers to re-subscribe for 3months which I did but have never received my vouchers after numerous calls to a useless customer service department the last time I was told because my account is now closed their is nothing I can do I will still try.

If anyone knows anything else I can do please let me know.

Molan: I may be one of the people you were getting at in your post and the above is why I said what I said im sure you would feel like I do if this happened to you.
  • rlouisa
    rlouisa Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    not necessarily molan, they con u in wit their cheap offers and then tie u in wit minimum contract. i call thier customer service regardin broadband,and most times its either a call centre in india somewhere or indonesia,they dont understand me and they leave u hangin on the line for ages and then transfer u to another country. in the end they still cant help. it is abit of a hassle movin cos i just assume they r all the same. but their cusotmer service does suck really. i ust dont complain too often
  • tubster
    tubster Posts: 256 Forumite
    Options
    the sky cashback link pages seem to be down; all weekend and today. Is everyone else having trouble?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure