We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

pancake day 2012... 2011 ... 2010 ... 2009 ... 2008 ... 2007 ... 2006

1…1516182021…34

Comments

  • Nice one mrbe ;)


    I haven't made any yet ... and I might have got away with it:shhh:
    de do-do-do, de dar-dar-dar ;)
  • Just eaten mine, gorgeous!

    I went to my local shop today to buy a lemon, they tried to sell me pancake shake and bake. They told me you won't make pancakes at such a low cost. I told him how much it actually cost to make pancakes from scratch and smiled while he stood there mouth wide open.

    :rotfl:
    HOW MUCH CAN YOU SAVE?: OLYMPIC CHALLENGE 2008
    BRONZE 10% SILVER 25% GOLD 50% PLATINUM 75%
    'Don't Stop me now, I'm cooking on Gas!' - Peggy Ollerenshaw - Hi-De-Hi!
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    After all that, I forgot :rotfl: Oh well will make them another day!
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • mrbadexample
    mrbadexample Posts: 10,805 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    I haven't made any yet ... and I might have got away with it:shhh:

    AB HASN'T MADE ANY PANCAKES YET! ;)
    If you lend someone a tenner and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
  • AB HASN'T MADE ANY PANCAKES YET! ;)
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :eek: :eek:

    He's nearly asleep :p
    de do-do-do, de dar-dar-dar ;)
  • Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    Did i hear a tiny voice?:rotfl: :rotfl:
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
  • :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh:
    AB HASN'T MADE ANY PANCAKES YET! ;)
    HOW MUCH CAN YOU SAVE?: OLYMPIC CHALLENGE 2008
    BRONZE 10% SILVER 25% GOLD 50% PLATINUM 75%
    'Don't Stop me now, I'm cooking on Gas!' - Peggy Ollerenshaw - Hi-De-Hi!
  • mrbadexample
    mrbadexample Posts: 10,805 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic

    He's nearly asleep :p

    WAKE UP MR AB! WAKE UP! IT'S PANCAKE DAY! :D :j

    Sorry ab, but you are well out of order! Give the man his pancakes! :rolleyes:
    If you lend someone a tenner and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
  • he can't afford to put on weight anyway ...

    ... he won't fit into his skirt :)

    brad-pitt-achilles-troy.jpg
    de do-do-do, de dar-dar-dar ;)
  • I have finished the pancakes, stunk out the house and we really enjoyed them - cheap and cheerful and great fun. We love pancake day!!
    If you don't have something nice to say don't bother saying anything at all.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.