Toluna Discussion (merged)

Options

Comments

• ourcornercottage
    Options
    Day 20 of my Asda voucher processing.....will check back in another month, or 2, or 3!
  • Gemini.IDF
    Options
    And the Best of Luck! :rotfl:
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    ....such cynicism.:D
  • Gemini.IDF
    Options
    You've got to laff; otherwise you'd cry! :p
  • Girl_Overboard
    Options
    I would advise ordering the Amazon vouchers. I had two lots from the 7th and the 16th of January that processed today. Yet the Sainsbury's voucher I ordered on the 13th of October is still 'processing'. It's the first and last time I bother ordering supermarket vouchers.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 2 February 2015 at 3:42PM
    Options
    Hello, I just joined the forum a couple of weeks ago, so apologies for the n00b question. Why is this thread here and not in the "Boost your income" section? I understand Toluna is mainly a survey site, or maybe I'm confusing with another Toluna.

Thanks.
  • Gemini.IDF
    Options
    Probably because there are so many complaints about Toluna that it warrants a section of it's own! :rotfl:
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Gemini.IDF wrote: »
    Probably because there are so many complaints about Toluna that it warrants a section of it's own! :rotfl:

Having received the Tesco vouchers after having waited over 5 months, am now wondering when the Love2Shop vouchers, ordered 12 December, will arrive!

Watch this space :D
  • Gemini.IDF
    Options
    Well done! :beer: Hope your Luv2Shops come soon!
  • Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Amazon vouchers are not showing on their site again, as I wanted to order one.
    I would advise ordering the Amazon vouchers. I had two lots from the 7th and the 16th of January that processed today. Yet the Sainsbury's voucher I ordered on the 13th of October is still 'processing'. It's the first and last time I bother ordering supermarket vouchers.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback