Toluna Discussion (merged)

Options

Comments

• ourcornercottage
    Options
    My Asda voucher arrived today!! I was so shocked I could have fell over. That's just over a month, record time???
  • glitzz
    glitzz Posts: 66 Forumite
    Options
    So after having to wait over 5 months for my last tesco voucher to arrive. I had gained enough points to order another one about 2 weeks ago thinking I would have to wait till about June till I would receive it I got home from work yesterday to open my post and there was my voucher that i only ordered the other weekI had to check again to make sure I wasn't seeing things.
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Does anyone know if the flexecodes voucher is valid on Amazon? I've done a quick search for flexecodes and it's part of Love2shop and it does mention Amazon but don't want to order one if I'm going to get stuck with John Lewis or M&S!

I've used Toluna for several years, you don't really have to put much time or effort into it, just pick your surveys carefully eg a 3000 points survey taking 5 minutes as opposed to 4000 taking 25 minutes. Do several of the 15point quick polls a day too. Points will mount up eventually.

It does sometimes take a while for vouchers to come through this is due to the fact Toluna order in bulk as it is earns them a discount with the retailer, the more they order in one go the bigger their discount. So they will wait until enough people have cashed in for a particular reward, this can add one or two months on to the delivery date!
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    November2 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the flexecodes voucher is valid on Amazon? I've done a quick search for flexecodes and it's part of Love2shop and it does mention Amazon but don't want to order one if I'm going to get stuck with John Lewis or M&S!

Yes you can choose Amazon vouchers on flexecodes :)
  • Gemini.IDF
    Gemini.IDF Posts: 105 Forumite
    edited 20 February 2015 at 12:12PM
    Options
    Bookworm said:
    "Yes you can choose Amazon vouchers on flexecodes'

Oh that's annoying! I've accumulated another 80,000 points and looked everywhere for Amazon Vouchers, thinking they wouldn't take so long to come, but couldn't find them. I thought they'd discontinued them, so I had to go with another Tesco Voucher instead. Wish I'd known. Why 'Hide' them there? Another 5 months wait then! :(
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I only had to wait about 8 - 10 weeks for Love2Shop vouchers Gemini. Hope you don't have too wait to long for your Tesco vouchers. :D
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Gemini.IDF wrote: »
    Bookworm said:
    "Yes you can choose Amazon vouchers on flexecodes'

Oh that's annoying! I've accumulated another 80,000 points and looked everywhere for Amazon Vouchers, thinking they wouldn't take so long to come, but couldn't find them. I thought they'd discontinued them, so I had to go with another Tesco Voucher instead. Wish I'd known. Why 'Hide' them there? Another 5 months wait then! :(

Assuming that they work the same way as I use them on other sites then you get a code for flexecodes that you convert to whatever store you want it for (only ordered my first via Toluna today as it happens so will see for myself. Annoying having to wait though as other sites are instant)
  • Sir_Alan
    Sir_Alan Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I ordered a £15 Flexecodes voucher on 19 March and it was available on 3 April, which is very good by Toluna's standards. Exchanged for £5 and £10 Amazon e-vouchers with no trouble. I did a survey last week and was awarded 53330 points (worth £10) even before the day was out, but I have no idea why, and cannot even remember what the survey was about. So that's another Flexecodes voucher in the pipeline.
  • Gemini.IDF
    Gemini.IDF Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    Awesome-Teddy.gif

Wonders will never cease! :rotfl:
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Has anyone got a link for the support page on Toluna? Or a current email address that actually responds rather than sending an auto reply asking you to open a ticket? The 'contact us' page on the site just takes me straight back to the homepage. Just gone to use a John Lewis voucher they sent me in July and it's not being recognised, grr! Definitely haven't spent it so hope Toluna will actually sort this out, but not holding my breath :(

Try on Twitter perhaps https://twitter.com/toluna

Contact Us not working for me either! Hope they'll sort your issue soon.
    ally.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure