Options
    Try this:

support@surveycenter.com

(Phone - 020 8832 1700)

"Common Sense is really not so common!"
  • lumi
    lumi Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    I joined toluna today specifically for the product testing. Do many people get the products to test or is it quite unlikely?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    lumi wrote: »
    I joined toluna today specifically for the product testing. Do many people get the products to test or is it quite unlikely?

I was with them for 6 years and I managed to get one product to test.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • lumi
    lumi Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    I don't think I have 6 years worth of patience to test a product. Might unsubscribe then. Thanks for the reply.
  • Girl_Overboard
    Options
    lumi wrote: »

I was sent three in consecutive weeks soon after joining Toluna. Then nothing for over a year (despite applying every week). Then recently I got two in consecutive weeks. So it's pretty random really.
  • Gemini.IDF
    Options
    Sometimes you get to do more surveys if you do them from their website. More often than not, the surveys they actually send me are either finished or filled up and I get another one offered me there and then.

One thing I have noticed recently, which is a BIG improvement, is it doesn't take anywhere near as long to get points added now. I was all set to leave them after I get my next Tesco Voucher, but due to this improvement I might stay and see what happens. How long it takes for my Tesco Voucher takes to arrive for instance! My last one took almost eight months! :eek:
  • Gemini.IDF
    Options
    I felt I just had to write and give credit where it is due!

Not before time, Toluna has finally pulled up its socks and started crediting points within a very short time; only a day or two in some cases! Also, rewards are being sent out far more quickly! I got my last Tesco voucher after only 4 weeks! A big improvement on six months, which was how long I waited for my last one!

Well done Toluna! Keep it up!
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I agree gemini, we were both waiting for a Tesco voucher for ages, but they definitely seem to have improved lately.
  • Gemini.IDF
    Options
    Not before time!!! :beer:
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just tried it, logged in ok. The site is quite slow but I find it often is.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback