We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Frankie & Benny

Options

Comments

• deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,224 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    catmiaow wrote: »
    I hate chain pubs, Anything by Whitbread especially, but Pizza Hut and F & B are the same. Just microwaved overpriced rubbish. I much prefer the local one offs

Didn't realise Pizza Hut microwave there Pizzas thought they were done in a oven same as the pasta dishes
  • meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    Options
    its no good complaining about food or service AFTER you have left! if you have a problem then you say so immediately! it could be the kitchen staff arent aware of any problem with the food.......so you pointing it out could mean it will be rectified and a better meal is prepared for you. if not then refuse to pay!
  • Mk14:37
    Mk14:37 Posts: 624 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's even worse passing comment on something that happened over two and a half years ago!
  • woody01
    woody01 Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    Options
    May not be "toffee nosed" but I see that you are now banned.

Not at all :)
  • Equaliser123
    Equaliser123 Posts: 3,404 Forumite
    Options
    woody01 wrote: »
    Not at all :)

Oh dear. You must have pleaded to be let off the naughty step.:rotfl::rotfl:
  • woody01
    Options
    Oh dear. You must have pleaded to be let off the naughty step.:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sorry...wrong again!
    I don't plead with anyone, especially to be allowed to post on a forum. It's not an important part of my life like it is to some.
    I got an infraction for saying something someone didn't like, and they saw fit to cry about it.

Ah well......at least i touched a nerve enough to be reported. That's the main thing.

That'll teach me for attempting to put a point across to someone that is so insignificant.
  • Equaliser123
    Options
    Sorry...wrong again!
    I don't plead with anyone, especially to be allowed to post on a forum. It's not an important part of my life like it is to some.
    I got an infraction for saying something someone didn't like, and they saw fit to cry about it.

Ah well......at least i touched a nerve enough to be reported. That's the main thing.

That'll teach me for attempting to put a point across to someone that is so insignificant.

To be honest, if your having to sit on the naughty step was due to the comment on this thread, it was in my view, extremely ill advised. I think it would have been good if you had had the mettle to apologise.
  • woody01
    edited 5 August 2010 at 7:41AM
    Options
    I have no idea what comment i was PPR'd for, and i'm not really that bothered enough to find out.
    I'm also not interested in what you think i should do, as i will stand byanything i have said.

Also, i will continue to say what i like, when i like, and if that means a ban, or upsetting someone like you then so be it.
  • Equaliser123
    Options
    I have no idea what comment i was PPR'd for, and i'm not really that bothered enough to find out.
    I'm also not interested in what you think i should do, as i will stand byanything i have said.

Also, i will continue to say what i like, when i like, and if that means a ban, or upsetting someone like you then so be it.

Hey, why would I be upset? Your silly little comment wasn't aimed at me.

However, for someone who keeps muttering on about being highly educated and superior, the application of manners and dignity would have been really good.
  • Payless_2
    Payless_2 Posts: 3,123 Forumite
    Options
    Hey, why would I be upset? Your silly little comment wasn't aimed at me.

However, for someone who keeps muttering on about being highly educated and superior, the application of manners and dignity would have been really good.

Believing that you are highly educated and superior and actually being highly educated and superior are often two completely different things ;).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport