We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.Autumnal Achieving
Comments
-
I'm sure you'll do the right thing @Brie .
No man is worth crawling on this earth.
So much to read, so little time.1 -
Fig tree and Chinese lanterns plant potted up. Quite a few more to do but gently and often better than waiting for enormous energy that never arrives!
Some steps caught up with, hopefully will get further into catching up tomorrow
The build admin rumbles on but what can be done is being done. Will try to have a big chasing and doing session tomorrow. Might have to put my build admin perfume on
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty3 -
I'm struggling enough with the garage conversion and utility/kitchen renovation. I don't envy you dealing with a self-build at all.
2 -
I would not recommend it to anyone @greenbee. But I would charge them 10k for that advice, as is in keeping with every single bit of advice or assistance one has to get when building. If anyone read that and was thinking of building, you owe me 10k
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty6 -
Popping in just to commit to some OATs before the month end
- List too big clothes on v1nt3d - currently sat in a heap over a dining chair)
- Relist unsold items there - some new pics
- Sort through all of the old phones and see if I can recycle any for money..
That will do!
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soulRepaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NILNet sales 2024: £20
2026 Declutter campaign awards 2x star2 -
Fuchsia and hydrangea potted up, more to do
Some steps done, still more to catch up on though
Build admin perfume on, lots of things chased
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty2 -
@PennysIntoPounds "build admin perfume on"????????
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Debt Free Wannabe, Old Style Money Saving and Pensions boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Click on this link for a Statement of Accounts that can be posted on the DebtFree Wannabe board: https://lemonfool.co.uk/financecalculators/soa.php
Check your state pension on: Check your State Pension forecast - GOV.UK
"Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.” Nellie McClung
⭐️🏅😇🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅1 -
I have different perfumes for different vibes and one of them is my getting-loads-of-build-stuff-progressed perfume 😁
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty6 -
I have booked a date to have spare room carpet replaced with vinyl flooring. With two cats, one of them long haired, I don’t know why I’ve put this off so long.
The thought of clearing everything out of the room (bed, chair, two bookcases, desk, chest of drawers and various other stuff) doesn’t half focus the mind!Life is mainly froth and bubble: two things stand like stone. Kindness in another’s trouble, courage in your own.5 -
Haha, if I had a designated perfume for admin I doubt the seal would be broken!
No man is worth crawling on this earth.
So much to read, so little time.4
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards





