We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.Autumnal Achieving
Comments
-
In a first a project made it into my house and was completed in the same week 🤣 I printed 9 photos off for my wall and actually put them up.
5 -
I planted the bulbs and violas in the pots in my front garden.
Debts 04/01/25 01/09/26
CC1 £14,122.71 -
CC2 - £6,975
CC3 £6,112.60 £6,495
1st Direct CC £176.03 £151.44
CC total £20,411.34 £13,621.44
OD £1100 £0
Car loan £4,000 £2,400
1st Direct Loan £10,684.44 £3,825
Total £36,195.78 £19,846.44
EF £2,800
HF £3
EB £2504 -
Empty all kitchen cupboards, throw away anything out of date, and then clean them. I will then replace everything in an orderly fashion
Low Carb High Fat is the way forward I lost 80 lbs
Since first using Martins I have saved thousands5 -
Its grown from a culture in a lab. Ultimately it doesn't get absorbed by the body as "collagen", it is broken down into its constituent parts. So why not just eat a good diet that allows your body to build its own supplies?!
Back on matters chaz: I bought a pair of Next Elegance winter jeggings for me and a glitzy Oasis blouse (image from Fleabay) for my Mum in my favourite chazzer. Winter is coming and I am ready for it.
No man is worth crawling on this earth.
So much to read, so little time.4 -
Cleaned a bit of silver jewellery instead of it sitting around for years.
Also cleaned the oven. Just the fridge to go. Well, and the hard floors but I'm not doing that till the builders finish so doesn't technically count
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty3 -
Re creatine, my GS is a medical student and did a module on dementia and apparently creatine is neuroprotective. As a quite old person I figure that it won't do me any harm to take it so I feel it's worth the small cost.
Please note, not medical advice just something he mentioned. As always, do your research
7 -
I noticed it wasn't quite 8pm and called the credit card company to get my £100 compensation transferred to my bank account. Despite them trying to thwart me and redirect me many times.
Also started putting things back in the lovely clean tidy shed and it looks magnificent.
Debts 04/01/25 01/09/26
CC1 £14,122.71 -
CC2 - £6,975
CC3 £6,112.60 £6,495
1st Direct CC £176.03 £151.44
CC total £20,411.34 £13,621.44
OD £1100 £0
Car loan £4,000 £2,400
1st Direct Loan £10,684.44 £3,825
Total £36,195.78 £19,846.44
EF £2,800
HF £3
EB £2504 -
Fabulous wins @Rhyddid2026
I called building society to get back access to the app which for some reason was blocked. I hate phone calls and I hate this building society so I'm pleased with myself for doing it. Don't know why when it just gives me access to stare at the immense amount of debt 😁
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty3 -
Well done everyone on all the progress you’re making.
Today I planted 10 (reduced price) shrubs into the front border (which I am grandly calling “The Cottage Garden”, even though it’s only a fairly narrow strip alongside the drive 🤣). I’ve propped up a pair of tall black wrought iron gates against the dry stone wall at the back of this border (it’s much nicer than it sounds) to use as trellis, with white climbing roses and pink clematis clambering up them.
I then decided that an alpine rockery would be lovely in another area, looked up how much rockery stones cost, nearly had heart failure, then looked on Freecycle where amazingly someone very local to me was dismantling their rockery and was giving away some beautiful shaped stones and any of the plants I wanted as well. I’m collecting them on Saturday 😁.6 -
I will research creatine and vegan collagen when I get home. 🙏I just watched Dragons Den at the hotel and one of the panel was talking positively about collagen and the wellness business.
I’m in Ibiza and my to-do list is getting bigger and bigger. I will look at it when I get home!🤪🤣
I might try and get a massage here tomorrow and just relax.5
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



