We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
How many regular savers do you have? - The League Table
Comments
-
I haven't updated for a while.
Currently held RS accounts:- 55 (of which roughly 10 are due to end/mature during September/early October and are now "full"; 5 at an estimate will be replaced)
Amount due to be deposited 1st October:- £12,660 (figure doesn't include likely replacement openings in September)
Minimum for new opening:- 5%
1 -
The Latest League Table Has Now Been Added to P1 Of This Thread
Thanks to @Bobblehat for supplying it. Please find the latest version below where it shall remain for future reference.
I've also added links to the previous version on p1 of this thread for ease of reference for those who are interested.
A reminder that if you wish to be included in future versions of this league table, please post your figures in this thread and they shall be included in the next update. If you wish to discuss anything else relating to regular savers please use The Top Regular Savers Discussion Thread.
2 -
I now have 19 RS accounts, £5,800 per month. I'm a long way from the top but pleased that I've moved up the ranks and very grateful for all the help & support on here😁
1 -
I have 3 active & 2 inactive regular savers. My minimum % for new savers = 8%.
1 -
My update is as follows after a plethora of maturing accounts down to 20 RS, monthly funding requirement of £4250. Current balance 36000.
1 -
First update in quite some time.
No. of Regular savers - 14
Weighted average - 6.8%
1 -
End of September update before drawing my Scottish RS down to the minimum £50 to use what capacity I have left for September (Melton, Progressive and Principality alone will more than cover October.) Will be interesting to see how much the average drops over the next month.
Number of RS - 34
Balance - £37,265
Average - 6.1%
Min for new RS - Not fussy at the present time 😂 Probably no lower than 5, but expect to be back up to 6 in November.
1 -
October update
Edit all solo.
20 regular savers fully funded £4650, 2 maxed out RBS and NatWest so 22 in total.Looking at my spreadsheet April is the only month I don’t have any maturing. September busy month again with 6 maturing next year.1 -
My monthly update for October
18 Accounts solo
Renewed Nationwide and added Virgin and Progressive. Missed Bucks as I was on holiday. Principality XMAS and Hanley maturing this month.
Funding £4510
Total savings £28341
Annual Return £1865
Weighted average 6.58%
Minimum rate for new RS 6% (trying to reduce the number of organisations I deal with but not totally successfully as evidenced by me adding 2 new ones)1 -
My update this month.
Number of RS (solo): 18
Per month: £5,000
Current value: £22,451
Annual return: £2,256
Weighted average: 6.71%
Min % for new RS: 6.00%1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



