We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Top Regular Savers Discussion Thread
Comments
-
Monmouthshire Issue 9
T&Cs say "accounts are limited to one per customer". Doesn't say anything about issue numbers…
We'll see how this plays out!
0 -
Later on, in the summary box under additional information, it says "this account is limited to 1 per customer, this can be sole or joint" So I think that they did mean one of each issue. They've always allowed that in the (recent) past.
0 -
2 payments made to Regular Savers first thing yesterday morning still not showing…..
Monmouthshire - £500
Hanley - £300
I know these institutions are a bit slow but thinking they should be showing by now?
0 -
I think MonBS usually updates after 9am.
1 -
There is one (or more) Bld Socs which seems to update around 10am
1 -
Teachers BS and Penrith BS also still not updated. Both update normally during the course of the second business day after deposit (today)
0 -
I applied for Mon BS RS Issue 9 via the app and it has opened as Issue 8 (I already have Issue 8). Does anyone have two Issue 8's?
0 -
And now online as well.Edit: But no online applications - branch or App only.
0 -
I have two issue 8, opened 2 months apart, and one issue 9.
1 -
Do I miss anything - why people are opening MonBS Issue 9? 5% is not very high in today's RS standard.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

