We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Top Regular Savers Discussion Thread
Comments
-
Scottish BS I need to phone because, yes, no online access set up and no nominated account. Lesson learned.
0 -
What oxbury account is this? I don't see anything at 5.1% even when logging in as an existing customer.
0 -
It is NLA. It is actually 5.01% AER.
1 -
Was an account offered to new customers only back in June (Easy Access Bonus Rate Summer Saver 1) paying 5.01% for 6 months. Max £120k. Don't think it was on sale for very long!
Thanks @fuzzzzy, yes 5.01%, corrected.
An aside, how quick are withdrawals from Ox?
0 -
Scottish BS
I had the same email and already have online access & a nominated account set up - it says it will automatically morph into an EA but you need to phone/message them if you want something different to happen. I had no idea they even had an app and I'm normally on top of that sort of thing, so thanks for pointing that out. Here's hoping it makes extraction a little bit quicker.
1 -
The app appeared earlier this year, around the time they changed their online system (when numeric user id changed to email address). The app is limited in functionality but withdrawals definitely work!
2 -
I withdrew from Scottish (scheduled in advance) and HEBS on the 29th, to fill September’s allowances. Scottish arrived by about 10:30 so I don’t anticipate any problems as the accounts mature.
2 -
Re: as an aside, how quick are withdrawals from Oxbury?
If you get your withdrawal request in by 1pm, the money is through at around 4pm same day.
1 -
Hanley Economic 13th month payment - Update
My £25 is showing in my account, with an asterix against it. Hopefully it won't be coming back, I'm going to send another £275
Make £2026 in 2026
Prolific £231.51, Octopoints £4.60, Tesco Clubcard challenges £38.80, Airtime £10 TCB £225.19, Everup £77.04, Roadkill £1.77, Zopa CB £30, Misc £10.11,
Total £629.02 31%Make £2025 in 2025 Total £2241.23/£2025 110.7%
Prolific £1062.50, Octopoints £6.64, TCB £492.05, Tesco Clubcard challenges £89.90, Misc Sales £321, Airtime £70, Shopmium £53.06, Everup £106.08, Zopa CB £30, Misc survey £10
Make £2024 in 2024 Total £1410 70%Make £2023 in 2023 Total: £2606.33 128.8%1 -
Was on the phone to them just now, and while explaining what l had done, the £100 was returned to my bank account. Got there in the end.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



