We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Top Regular Savers Discussion Thread
Comments
-
Is the Manchester BS (Regular Saver (Issue 1)) a 2 year account? I have received interest but it hasn't closed after 1 year??
0 -
See the following
0 -
End of an era today just had my interest added to my last 6 month Principality RS.£29.86. (I opened it literally 30 minutes before it went NLA).
I wonder if they will do any more 6 monthers in the future?
1 -
Not for me (yet) I was lucky with Principality's 6 Month RS Issue 5, it went NLA on 26th March but I had another RS maturing on 30th and had selected it as a maturity option before then, which they honoured so my account now matures on 30/9/26. Some will probably have October maturities for the account via that method.
2 -
I've got a Principality Xmas saver maturing in October.
Make £2026 in 2026
Prolific £231.51, Octopoints £4.60, Tesco Clubcard challenges £38.80, Airtime £10 TCB £225.19, Everup £77.04, Roadkill £1.77, Zopa CB £30, Misc £10.11,
Total £629.02 31%Make £2025 in 2025 Total £2241.23/£2025 110.7%
Prolific £1062.50, Octopoints £6.64, TCB £492.05, Tesco Clubcard challenges £89.90, Misc Sales £321, Airtime £70, Shopmium £53.06, Everup £106.08, Zopa CB £30, Misc survey £10
Make £2024 in 2024 Total £1410 70%Make £2023 in 2023 Total: £2606.33 128.8%2 -
Principality 6 Month Regular Saver
I have one (Iss6) maturing on 30/11/2026.1 -
Bucks BS
Working fine for me
0 -
Mine is showing nil as they have returned the first payment (standing order)
0 -
Bucks
I got a bit of a shock a couple of days ago when I realised that despite making 4 payments in I had never checked they were received. On logging in there was nothing there and I had to click on the 'add account' button, then was worried when it said balance £0 and pending. It did appear later though after I sent a secure message and I can see all my transactions.
One thing I am curious about is that Bucks is listed in this thread as treating payments made on a non working day as having been received on the same day, but in my transaction list my payment made on Saturday 1 August is dated 3 August.
0 -
Iss6 is the 5% one isn't it? Iss 5 was I think the last of the 7.36 ones and withdrawn in March, so October via maturity options that were still honoured would be the last of those.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


