We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Top Regular Savers Discussion Thread
Comments
-
I was a new customer for BoS, never had an account with them.
0 -
Oh, I thought "figure out" meant more of the same. Seems like this new customer workaround is helping a lot of folk out.
0 -
BOS
How do you get the BOS Reg Saver if you don't have any accounts with BOS but Lloyds and Halifax login details and accounts?
Any brief step by step available, please?
0 -
- Open BoS RS on website as new customer. (If there is an error press the “back” browser button; then continue.
- RS appears via existing login to Lloyds or Halifax app.
2 - Open BoS RS on website as new customer. (If there is an error press the “back” browser button; then continue.
-
From top of this page:
1 -
Just in case, I tried giving my Scottish Widows Share Dealing ID for Halifax's "I already have a Lloyds, BoS or Halifax account" route, and it doesn't recognise it.
1 -
This is what I get if I apply as a new customer to BOS
Tryig to log in to BOS with Halifax login details provides:
9210358 : Sorry but we can’t identify you from your username or password. Please try again.
Username and pass work fine on Halifax website.
2 -
Are you taking the opportunity to register for internet banking instead of pushing through with the application?
Do you have a Lloyds profile?
1 -
Note for BOS the option won't appear, since they seem to have disabled account renewals.
0 -
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/82069610/#Comment_82069610
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



