We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Lose weight in '26 with Slimming World & SWIP's.
Comments
-
Wow, that's huge! I picked up the biggest one but just weighed it and it's only 2.5Kg!
0 -
You did really well to have such a small gain on a long holiday @joedenise . Excellent! 👍
Well done on the whopper watermelon @bubbs .We can rely on you to sniff out a bargain. ⭐
Hope you enjoyed your 'day off' @Coxy11 and didn't work too hard.
It started off dull here and then brightened up and we've had none of your rain @bubbs . It's stayed around 20 degrees all day and still is. Tomorrow is meant to be lovely so washing is at the ready.,🤣
Today I've had a fry up for breakfast and finished off LOs in the fridge for lunch. Tonight we're off to a Greek restaurant but they do other cuisines as well so I should have a choice. Swips will be involved but hopefully all enjoyable ones.
0 -
Painting started and will finish it tomorrow before picking up DDad for another day out and (no doubt) a JP.
DH and I have just been to a talk at the church about a Saxon artefact found in our village with links to Sutton Hoo. Very exciting and interesting.
I emailed work today as haven’t been needed since mid-July. Said I think it’s time I got my laptop cleared and they agreed. Felt a bit fed up but onwards and upwards.
DS2 cooked a bacon and halloumi pasta dish tonight as he’s working tomorrow. Will do the chicken tomorrow instead. It’s DD’s birthday but we will eat out on Friday as she shares her day with DDIL.Cross-stitch WIP: Haberdashery Shop Fiver Friday challenge 2026 founding member 😊 Read 26 books in 2026 18/26 Currently
reading The Snowman by Jo Nesbo (19)0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards