We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.2026 DECLUTTERING CAMPAIGN Mrs SD - our Year of Redistribution
Comments
-
@Mrs_Salad_Dodger - I am so sorry to read of M who you have written about several times on here. Sending my condolences and hugs to you and your family💐 xx
No notifications for me either. I am having to select my bookmarked threads.
15 -
Sorry to hear such sad news Mrs SD
✒️ Declutter 2026 🏅 🏅🏅🏅(DSis 🏅)
👗 Fashion on the Ration 2026 58/66✒️ Declutter 2025 🏅👗 Fashion on the Ration 2025✒️Declutter 2024 🏅🏅🏅(DSis 🏅🏅)
👗Fashion on the Ration 2024✒️Declutter 2023 ⭐️ ⭐️🏅(and one for DSis 🏅)
👗Fashion on the Ration 2023✒️Declutter 2022 🏅 🏅 ⭐️ ⭐️👗Fashion on the Ration 2022✒️Declutter 2021 ⭐️⭐️⭐️🏅👗Fashion On The Ration 2021 (late joining due to ‘war work’)16 -
Mr SD and Mr SD. I am so sorry to hear of your very sad and sudden loss. My thoughts are with you.
GC 2022 = £3154.96 , 2023 = £3334. 841
2024 = £.3221.81 , 2025 = £3974.24 . 2026 £ 2493.92/£3500, October £26.74/£200
Decluttering campaign. 2026. 42/74 storage places, book cases, drawers cupboards and sheds. Also tidying / clearing front and back gardens , giving bathroom and kitchen a bit of a spruce up. Me🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅⭐⭐⭐ ⭐DH🏅🏅🏅
Make £600 in 2026 = £876. 79
NSD in M = 18, J = 15, J = 15 S10 aug
Ocrober /1514 -
My condolences to the family too @Mrs_Salad_Dodger - it's such an awful shock.
15 -
Condolences from me as well.
So neighbour took one of the items and then quiet person rang and will be removing all their items next week. They need a van so are organising that.
Sold my patio furniture. I never use it as I have a hanging chair so decided to free up space and make some money.
Listed some free items and one was supposed to have been collected yesterday. The got to the end of their 90 minute slot they gave me for picking up and then messaged to say they couldn't get it. So annoying.
Big items are leaving, which is good.
September 2017 Debt = £25330
Starting afresh.
You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x19 -
Sorry for your loss, what a shock xxx
13 -
Mr and Mrs SD, so sorry for your sudden and very unexpected loss.
Thinking of you at this sad time
Decluttering challenge 2023🏅⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Decluttering challenge 2024 🏅🏅⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️14 -
MrsSD - condolences on your loss.
Not getting notifications is annoying.
Good night - plus I laid in. I think the thought of sorting the large ROD stopped me getting up.
Daughter asked if I want to go to the cinema on Monday - I replied - thought J would be here decorating my room.
Having officer - C issues yet again. I text him about counting money - his reply - we have to talk first. I am going to speak to someone at the corps I am worshipping at currently. C is holding me to ransom again. I have emailed C's superior officer.
Decluttered - coat hangers, set of candles, 3 blouses, gift box, dress, jumper, cake pan, gardening fleece, tissue paper, tea towel, receipts, shirt, storage box x 2, set of stamps + mounts, yarn, fabrics, plastic bags, ribbon bow maker, magazine, covered coat hangers set, 2 books, pair of socks, tie, box of tea lights x 7, crochet cotton, 3 towel rails, framed cigarette cards picture, wipes, mug top, set of coasters, tie hanger x 2 and clothes covers.
16 -
Mr and Mrs Salad Dodger, so sorry to hear the sad news . A lady who nowadays should have had many more years.
12 -
Thinking of you all at this sad time @Mrs_Salad_Dodger
12
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



