We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Teetering on the brink
Comments
-
My nan had one of those @daisy_1571 it's what I used to sleep on when I would visit. I'd have a look on FB MP for a bargain....I literally gave away a very comfy sofa bed a few moves ago because it was the wrong size for the next house. It was an IKEA one - corner sofa and the bed was pretty good too, my son used it for almost a year on and off.
Emergency Fund - £1000
Baby cash emergency fund £120/250
Mortgage OP goal 2026 - £1200/£4500
Groceries October £ 0/5001
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards