What was your best win of 2007???

Comments

• bhafc810
    bhafc810 Posts: 11,285 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    wow what a lot we've won

my most expensive win was £1000 cheque which i got xmas eve

and most memorable win was taking my mum to a spa for the day with lunch at a post hotel!

other wins were mainly dvd,s books etc

but on the whole a great comping year!

good luck all for 2008
    Back comping Nov 2021

Wins
    3 pens
    £10 Odeon Cinema Voucher
  • delhome
    delhome Posts: 124 Forumite
    Well done everyone on some fantastic prizes. I have won some things that have kept my family amused for hours, like the bedlam egglam puzzle (which none of us have yet completed:eek: ).
    The best prize for me has been the Weslife tickets from The sun. I am not a fan but my 12 year daughter is. I have since found out we have front row tickets which she is over the moon about.
    Good luck to you all for 2008:beer:
  • fabwitch_2
    fabwitch_2 Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    Best this year was my long weekend to Las Vegas including top Vegas show, dinner and spending money. Also flew first class for the first time inluded in the win and this was an amazing experience. Also won top of the range digital camera which I wanted to win for my daughters 16th birthday so she was really happy. Other smaller wins too, mini cruises and Pontins free holiday, in all a good comping year for me.
    Competitions wins 2010

LG Cookie Fresh Mobile with £50 credit, Kiss 100 on FB
    .:j
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    my best win was on the 27thdec when i got a wem sayind i won the box set of csi.oh but the really best win was my oh asking me to marry him :-)
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • I'm a bit late in catching up with this thread but our best win of '07 was the Sony Vaio laptop and £1000 Selfridges vouchers from the Daily Mail.

Close second was the luxury gas BBQ from Beefy & Lamby and third was the BOSE Sounddock for our iPod from Virgin Radio!

All in all fantastic year and a BIG thanks is due to ALL who post on the comps forum.

Thankyou and wishing you all the best of comping luck for 2008! :T
    Don't assume, it only makes an 'A$$' out of 'U' and 'ME' :rolleyes:
  • jpwhittle
    jpwhittle Posts: 1,509 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    well compared to all you i really havent won that much but i have won over £1000 of prizes so im happy. my best wins were microsoft 2007 wich we sold and it paid my holiday spends, a sony walkman for my husband and 2 new pairs of shoes.
    back to comping in 2017, fingers crossed :beer:
  • 2 x qhotels two night all inclusive stays.

They came just at the right time when myself and my wonderful wife ( she puts up with a lot ) needed a break from our usual surroundings.

As always my thanks go out to those that post the comps.

At the end of the year my total wins exceeds £4500... An aweful lot of small wins and a great deal of stuff I've given away...
    ---->

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile

• hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    won just under £700..best was my tv:beer:
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
  • DenBo_4
    DenBo_4 Posts: 536 Forumite
    Well, I just can't decide, was the stapler better than the cushion covers? That's my two wins for this year, I hope to win a lot more in 2008!
  • A years supply of pizza!

Yet its also my worst as ive put on weight haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure