We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The New Top Easy Access Savings Discussion Area
Comments
-
Thanks @flaneurs_lobster and @gt94sss2 . As mine is a bog standard high street current account where experience has shown that the £25k per day limit is real I think I'll just do the multiple day transfer. Maybe for folk who do frequent switches it is worth changing to a bank account without these limits.
0 -
They aren't. Not on the way in or on the way out. Usually same day, within a couple of hours, on working days. Not good enough for me when I have true instant alternatives such as Tesco 4.53% but if I didn't have these alternatives, I'd happily go for Cynergy any day.
1 -
I've never known a Cynergy transfer to take more than half an hour during their banking day and I've been with them since they were Bank of Cyprus. Their app is solid and opening and closing accounts is straightforward. I personally like them a lot.
5 -
According to Moneyfacts, on 1 October Progressive BS will launch a
1 Year Double Access Saver Account (Issue 2) paying 4.50% AER variable.
This appears to replace the current Issue 1 paying 4.30% AER variable.
4 -
@soulsaver - worth adding that both Progressive issues are branch/postal opening.
2 -
I guess one reason to open Cynergy's latest issue, if you already have issue 100 at the same rate, is that it maintains the 12 month bonus period
1 -
Spring Accelerate Saver
Just a heads up that this will be NLA after today……5% on up to £5k.
3 -
And you can crystallise the (not huge) interest to date into earning interest for the next 12 months too.
I missed the Issue 100 by being abroad so very pleased to see this Issue 102.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

