We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The New Top Easy Access Savings Discussion Area
Comments
-
This morning when I tried to close, only option I had was to linked account. Very strange.0 -
Savings appear to be held with Clear bank like a number of other electronic money institutions.
https://lemfi.com/en-gb/savings
0 -
@soulsaver - Lemfi Instant Access 5.00% boosted rate for 6 months (£1 min) now top of Moneyfacts table - as with Chip previosly, might be worth mentioning a DYOR.
"You can move money between a wallet and savings account - funds must be transferred through your wallet (not directly to or from an external bank account)".
2 -
Anyone know if "instant access" is instant access (to an external current account)?
1 -
-
some people will believe it 😭
1 -
Well the rate is variable I suppose so theoretically you could.
1 -
I don't think I would trust anyone who's arithmetic is as bad as that with my hard earned money.
1 -
To answer my own question, mine came through a few minutes past noon today for a request submited very early morning yesterday.
Left £100 in there so didn't test it for the 2nd question.
0 -
I'm sure many will believe it and in 6 months time LemFi will be flooded with complaints😀
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



