We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The New Top Easy Access Savings Discussion Area
Comments
-
@DodgerPot Yes, the payment is showing as confirmed but not yet payable. I guess I'm ok with it eventually paying out if that's as good as it gets (aka 14 weeks is estimated payout timeframe). thanks
0 -
Cahoot / Top cash back. I opened a Sunny day saver on the 4th December and still waiting for it to pay out, but not stressed, passed experience has proved they pay out eventually.
0 -
Cahoot don't seem to worry how many Sunny Day Savers you have, somebody on MSE has 14.
3 -
@Metrocammell hahaa it seems this is common, thank you
0 -
Please can people take an extra moment to head up posts with the bank/building society name, this will save a lot of guesswork and/or having to scroll back. Thanks.
4 -
Cabot SDS
I have 14 too!3 -
-
do you just open them all in the usual way? All at once?
0 -
Has anybody else noticed that some links like this one referred to by @What_time_is_it does not take you to the relevent post? When I click this it takes me to the previous page.
1 -
… clicking on the date/time works
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


