We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The New Top Easy Access Savings Discussion Area
Comments
-
-
Very strange, wasn't showing earlier for me. I've deleted my post to avoid confusion.
1 -
Email from DF Capital: We’re writing to let you know that we’re increasing the interest rate on your Easy Access savings account, effective from 18 March 2026.
Current Interest Rate 4.20% AER
New Interest Rate 4.25% AER
8 -
Tipton & Crossley BS 6 Access Saver @ 4.10% AER (1k min) available from 19th March (App only).
branch & postal version will be 4.05% AER from 19th March.
4 -
@soulsaver FYI
Happy to see DF Capital back in the game. I was always very pleased with their EA Account, so it was a bit of a shame that they dropped out of the TOTP Top 10 for a while.
3 -
Tipton & Coseley BS 6 Access Saver 4.10% £1k min (18/03) AO.
Sorry, just relegated offers below position 10 in ToTP … but added in the trail for info. Thanks @janusd
1 -
Note: I intend to delete the older Relegations in a tidy up to the ToTP in the next couple of days.
I can't think why, but if you need the data please be quick to copy it.
1 -
You could earn more interest on your savings
By opening a Club Lloyds savings account
I just got an email informing me that there is now a Club Lloyds instant access account. "Great!" I thought, because the equivalently branded Regular Saver pays 6.25%. So, what is it paying? Wow, 0.95% monthly interest?!
Reality set in instantly when I saw the AER...
Oh dear, it's a really pathetic offering, and a slur on the reputation of Club Lloyds.
6 -
though the rate increases to 1.20% if you put £100,000+ into the account - but only for the first year! 😲
2 -
Tembo HomeSaver Account now paying 4.75% AER (3.00% monthly interest + 1.75% fixed bonus for first 12 months).
I would assume this is for new accounts only - as my 4.55% (with 1.55% bonus existing rate) currently hasn't changed.
it says in the app's AI chat that a) any increase would be applied immediately and shown in the app, b) that there are multiple issues of this account with different rates and bonuses and c) you can only ever have one issue of this account - so closing an existing HomeSaver account and opening this new issue is not an option.
5
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



