Weโ€™d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are โ€“ or become โ€“ political in nature may be removed in line with the Forumโ€™s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

๐Ÿ“จ Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Frump to Fab 2024

1…535455565759ยป

Comments

  • What a lovely post Duchess. ย 

    Merry Christmas to One and All. ย Hope you all have a wonderful day. ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  • sheilavw
    sheilavw Posts: 1,743 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year x
  • Good Morning Lovely Ladiesย 

    How are we all. ย hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. ย I had a lovely time, didn't overindulge too much but I have to confess I do feel rather plump. ย Something which needs to be addressed asap, lol. ย 

    We went to Chatsworth on the 27th and I hate to admit it but I struggled a bit with the walking and all those stairs. ย It was a bit of a wake up call if I'm honest and I am now doubly resolved that in 2025 I will tackle my weight and a few minor health niggles that I have been ignoring. ย 

    No more procrastination. ย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. ย 

    Anyway I hope you all have a lovely New Year's Eve and I'll see you on a new thread next year. ย ๐Ÿ’•
  • Ooh, do put a link to your new thread so we can find you.ย  I am going to be more strict with myself next year, with regard eating and exercise etc, so if I post my intentions I might stick to it a bit more.ย ย 
    Happy New Year
    Making the debt go down and savings go up

    LBM 2015 - debt ยฃ57K / Now ยฃ25,664....its going down

    ย Mortgage Free December 9th 2024!ย 
    18mths ahead of schedule.ย ย 

    Challenges

    EFย ย ยฃ290/3000


    Studies/surveys September ยฃ124.50

    Decluttering items 1400/
    2025.ย  441/2026
    Books readย  ย 2025/23ย ย ย 2026- 21ย (target is 52)ย ย 
    Jigsaws doneย ย 20 in 2025.ย  5ย in 2026

    My debt free diary...https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6396218/we-will-get-this-debt-dยฃown-the-savings-up


  • New thread open. ย It's called Fab to Frump - 2025. ย 

    Sorry don't know how to do links. ย Hope you all find it ok. ย 
  • cbsexec
    cbsexec Posts: 698 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper PPI Party Pooper
    Off to find it now and followย 
  • Floss
    Floss Posts: 9,430 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    2021 Decluttering Awards: โญโญ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡ 2022 Decluttering Awards: ๐Ÿฅ‡
    2023 Decluttering Awards: ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ‡
    2024 Decluttering Awards: ๐Ÿฅ‡โญ
    2025 Decluttering Awards: โญโญ
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

๐Ÿš€ Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.