PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Old Style Weight Loss Challenge - 1st Quarter 2024

Options

Comments

• allie23
    allie23 Posts: 1,858 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi All, I haven't weighed myself yet but I know I have put on. Weigh day is Friday so that will be my starting point.

Yesterday I did a lovely walk along the canal. It was a beautiful day and it felt great to be outside in the fresh air.

Today I did about 40 mins in the gym. The first time I've been in a while but I really enjoyed it. Followed with a float in the pool and a steam & sauna.  

Well done to everybody who has made a start 👍
    Save 12k in 2024 Challenge
    Frugal living Challenge 2024
  • suzeesu2000
    suzeesu2000 Posts: 855 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Made from scratch chicken in a mushroom sauce, Basmati rice with peas & sweetcorn.
    Didnt eat very much as not feeling great but it was tasty and DH enjoyed it, teatime was using up some of the soft cheese selection and some rice cake slices &10 big grapes. 

Tomorrow is a roast pork loin from my freezer stash. And cooking the left over chicken breast for a teatime salad. That’s the plan anyway. 

Blimming Wednesday tomorrow…soon be Easter🤣
    Saving 1 animal wont change the world - but it will change the world for that 1 animal

Weight loss challenge 2024 - 1st quarter goal = 15/24lbs
    Pantry challenge 2024
    24 for 2024 challenge
    Prepping….the new world
    Make do, mend, minimise
  • short_bird
    short_bird Posts: 3,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 3 January at 12:04AM
    Options
    General_Grant said:  I think overall women have become thicker round the middle, whatever their size/weight.

Yep, better nutrition and less corsets!
    Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback