IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Private Parking fine from UK Parking Control and Claim form sent from DCB Legal, What to do Next??

Options

Comments

• DJPsrv9
    DJPsrv9 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hey Umkomaas

I'm sending it to Civil National Business Centre court in Northampton. Have you dealt with them before??

Thanks
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,442 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    DJPsrv9 said:
    Hey Umkomaas

I'm sending it to Civil National Business Centre court in Northampton. Have you dealt with them before??

Thanks
    See @KeithP's reply. Please note that 'CCBC' has been retitled 'CNBC'. Same organisation, not an actual court, but a central distribution unit issuing claim forms across the country.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • DJPsrv9
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hey @KeithP apologies Yes, Thank You for reminding me about the thread, there is just so much to take in and to make sure its going to the correct places and that I'm doing it all correctly so again apologies!! I will get my N180 form sent off by email now to CCBC and DCB Legal and honestly appreciate all the help from everyone!! And @Umkomaas Thank You for the info what the organisation acutally is, makes more sense now to me!!
  • DJPsrv9
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have just emailed off my N180 form to CCBC (And got an auto response) and also Owen cook of DCB Legal and Info@dcblegal.co.uk so will let you guys know what happens next. Also @KeithP with regards to the thread, should I post the form back as well or is it not worth it now that I have done it via email and now have proof of it being sent?? Thanks
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,321 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 23 January at 6:01PM
    Options
    You don't post anything. The 12 steps tells you what to expect and do.

See you at WS & evidence stage.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • DJPsrv9
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the info @Coupon-mad, apologies but what is WS and Evidence stage??
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,321 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You need to re-read the NEWBIES thread.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • DJPsrv9
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    @Coupon-mad Will do, apologies yep I'm a complete newbie to all this and trying to read it and take it all in is a lot so my apologies. Just appreciate all you guys help with it so Thank You 
  • DJPsrv9
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hey Guys, Just thought I would update you with my case in that I have nothing to update you with. Its all gone quiet with both DCB and the County Court letters. Is this normal?? Are they building a big legal team to take me down and chase me and take every penny I owe them for their invoices they've been sending me?? Obviously I'll sit tight and keep watching out for any letters or emails and let you know, but again Thanks for all your help and responses to my questions. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback