We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Lloyds New Style Debit Card 2023

Options

Comments

• ForumUser7
    ForumUser7 Posts: 2,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

Do you know if it's like a darker green than the Lloyds classic card please? It looks like it might be, but it's hard to tell without the two side by side with the same camera and lighting etc.

If you want me to definitely see your reply, please tag me @forumuser7 Thank you.

N.B. (Amended from Forum Rules): You must investigate, and check several times, before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my content, as nothing I post is advice, rather it is personal opinion and is solely for discussion purposes. I research before my posts, and I never intend to share anything that is misleading, misinforming, or out of date, but don't rely on everything you read. Some of the information changes quickly, is my own opinion or may be incorrect. Verify anything you read before acting on it to protect yourself because you are responsible for any action you consequently make... DYOR, YMMV etc.
  • Jamlr93
    Jamlr93 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options

from what I can tell it definitely looks like a darker green, particuarly on the top and bottom parts - looks like that element of the old cards has remained

• GTR_King
    GTR_King Posts: 1,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options

I do like old design but rather have card details printed on the card not stuck on with silver bit more easy to scim the card etc other design less likely

• WillPS
    WillPS Posts: 3,714 Forumite
    Newshound! First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options

What!? Skimming has to do with the magnetic stripe, not the numbers physically printed or embossed on the card.

• GTR_King
    Options
    I know that but newer style cards are harder to skim
  • GLC43
    GLC43 Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    Jamlr93 said:
    Forumite<\/b><\/span>"},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/forums.moneysavingexpert.com\/discussion\/comment\/80024765#Comment_80024765","embedType":"quote","embedStyle":"rich_embed_card"}"> https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/80024765#Comment_80024765

here you go - mine arrived a few days ago - personally I think it looks great and the pic does not do it justice, it's quite reflective in the light and the dark green is fab- Apple Pay looks good too

Does anyone have a picture of the Platinum debit card
  • GTR_King
    Options
    Not sure but would like to see that design as well
  • GLC43
    GLC43 Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    GTR_King said:
    Not sure but would like to see that design as well
    Here is the platinum in my apple pay
  • GTR_King
    Options
    So do you have actual card with you or is it on order?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure