Big_Rock Posts: 113 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    15 days in most cases from starting date 
  • which1982
    Options
    Viperex said:
    What you think ? how long will this take me to finally get a offer 

This is what mine looks like (applied 6/10) - but still no offer…

• Big_Rock
    Options
    which1982 said:
    Viperex said:
    What you think ? how long will this take me to finally get a offer 

This is what mine looks like (applied 6/10) - but still no offer…

Should go to over today or latest by 2nd Nov as they claim it's usually 5 working day after all checks are done.

Although have seen most going after 3 working days 

Good Luck 
  • which1982
    Options
    Thanks! I was told 2 working days for a them to do some “know your customer” checks. That was Thursday afternoon so praying for something positive today! 
  • Big_Rock
    Options
    which1982 said:
    Thanks! I was told 2 working days for a them to do some “know your customer” checks. That was Thursday afternoon so praying for something positive today! 
    Were you direct or Via broker …. 

if via broker then KYC should be quick vs themselves as they are too stretched with cases 

• Velar19
    Velar19 Posts: 51 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Big_Rock said:
    15 days in most cases from starting date 
    I don't think this is the case at all. I know every case is different, but just as an example, we applied (via a broker) on 27th September. All boxes ticked on 10/10, with further info requested on that day, and info sent the same day. All boxes then ticked again on 20th October. We were told last Monday (24th Oct) that an offer would be issued "within 5 days".
    No offer yet received, and no updates to the tracker since 20th October. Both employed with a very low LTV. It is excruciating having to wait for NatWest to actually send the offer.
  • which1982
    Options
    So, we’ve just had our offer (yay!) but noticed that they’ve used my partners first name as her surname so the broker thinks NW might have keyed that incorrectly. 

They've searched her credit file etc. so assume it’s literally just an admin error - but soooo painful waiting to hear back about whether this delays things further! 
  • Velar19
    Velar19 Posts: 51 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    which1982 said:
    So, we’ve just had our offer (yay!) but noticed that they’ve used my partners first name as her surname so the broker thinks NW might have keyed that incorrectly. 

They've searched her credit file etc. so assume it’s literally just an admin error - but soooo painful waiting to hear back about whether this delays things further! 
    you applied on 6/10 and got an offer today? Wow! I applied 27/9 and am still waiting! Was told last Monday that offer would be sent within the next 5 days, but still nothing. Timescales seem to vary so drastically and make absolutely no sense.
  • Big_Rock
    Options
    Velar19 said:
    which1982 said:

you applied on 6/10 and got an offer today? Wow! I applied 27/9 and am still waiting! Was told last Monday that offer would be sent within the next 5 days, but still nothing. Timescales seem to vary so drastically and make absolutely no sense.

Yep dates for case updates are all over the place, there is no set pattern ... 15 working days an average but have seen people with 6 to 8 weeks wait as well. 

Just so frustrating ..
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure