Cruise with in-laws for 60th?
My in-laws want to go on a Caribbean cruise for one of their milestone birthdays. I'm not sure if cruising would be for me. There's also so many other places that I'd prefer to visit before having kids etc. It's also a huge chunk of my annual leave. Is life to short or should I suck it up and take one for the team? There's a chance I might like it. Partner is happy to go. I haven't broached the 'why don't the three of you go' convo and from past experience may need to tread carefully.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards