We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Holding On and Letting Go 🎈

Options
1535455565759»

Comments

• Fortune_Smiles
    Options
    Breathe

We're having a quiet weekend to decompress from all the busyness and drama of the last week.

Mr F has been pottering around the garden.  He's cut up the old utiity pole and used it to replace a rotten beam that was part of the border to a flower bed and also cut down the new gate post/pole as they'd left it rather high.  There has been some levelling to do where diggers and cherry pickers have churned up the orchard and we ordered some grass seed to restore those areas.

I spent the day researching company set ups and their tax implications.  Quite complicated but I think I've got my head around it now.  I'm quite confident when it comes to financial stuff but feel I need to know a little more about small business accounting so have found a free on-line course and signed up to it.

Our focus has definitely changed and our energy and time is being directed towards the next chapter.  Perhaps it's time for a new diary?

Fortune x

Mortgage: 88% paid Mortgage Neutral: 100% Emergency Fund: 100%
    A Better View 🌄 'Being on the edge isn't as safe, but the view is better' - Ricky Gervais
  • Humdinger1
    Humdinger1 Posts: 1,932 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Cue the maniacal laughter Fortune! Thrilled that you stood your ground; they picked on the wrong one there, no?! Love Humdinger xx 
  • Fortune_Smiles
    Options
    Cue the maniacal laughter Fortune! Thrilled that you stood your ground; they picked on the wrong one there, no?! Love Humdinger xx 

Mwah-ha-ha 👿

Fortune x

A Better View 🌄 'Being on the edge isn't as safe, but the view is better' - Ricky Gervais
  • Fortune_Smiles
    Options
    New Chapter - New Diary 😁

I've done it!  A new diary is in place.  Do come and join me - it would be lovely to have your company.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466434/a-better-view#latest

Fortune x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback