We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Phones that are compatible with the Chase App

1…567810

Comments

  • leeparsons
    leeparsons Posts: 76 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 2 August 2022 at 1:00AM
    jimexbox said:
    I am wondering,does any one know the cheapest hanset that runs this app?
    Have you got a tablet you can try?

    I would go with zopa if your device doesn't work with chase. The ROI in buying a new phone doesn't make sense. 
    Oh my, i forgot about that. Mind its ancient samsung note 10.1. Doubt that run it, but i give it a go. Im guessing zopa is a tablet?
  • leeparsons
    leeparsons Posts: 76 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 2 August 2022 at 1:13AM
    please guys, dont swear at me. Lol.
    I have been thinking of getting a second hand phone. Either a21s or the a20e
  • masonic
    masonic Posts: 30,698 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    A21s is confirmed as compatible with Chase
  • PoppaP
    PoppaP Posts: 15 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts
    masonic said:
    A21s is confirmed as compatible with Chase
    My A20e using Android 11 is compatible too.
  • I'm looking for a cheap handset. So far I've seen a20e, a21 second hand.
    Also a13
  • leeparsons
    leeparsons Posts: 76 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 12 August 2022 at 12:31PM
    So i am having issues finding which mobiles are 64bit for this app to run. My source is ebay i am looking at getting the device from. I alr4eady had a newer phone, but that sint compatible with it. But my current phone is well old, and needs to be retired.

    The newest one i have is  MOTO G6 PLAY and the phone im using is lg k20.

    I am wondering if get a moto g7 power or moto g8 power? 
    As it meets the require memory and android os requirements, just not sure if these are 65 bits. Which i understand is required for the app?

    Any clarification would be appreciated, or suggestions. I guess I'm looing at around £50max for a second hand phone
  • I wonder, does nokia 10 3mb ram 32gb run chase?
  • I wonder, does nokia 10 3mb ram 32gb run chase?
    I have a Nokia 8.1 and runs Chase fine.
  • I wonder, does nokia 10 3mb ram 32gb run chase?
    I have a Nokia 8.1 and runs Chase fine.
    Whats your specs of your device, as they vary allot on the same model. Some 3 or 4mb ram, then cpu instruction set. I take its a64 bit system and software? 
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 7,115 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 14 August 2022 at 12:00AM
    I wonder, does nokia 10 3mb ram 32gb run chase?
    I have a Nokia 8.1 and runs Chase fine.
    Whats your specs of your device, as they vary allot on the same model. Some 3 or 4mb ram, then cpu instruction set. I take its a64 bit system and software? 
    Note it hasn't got NFC, you won't be able to GooglePay with your Chase (or any) Debit card using that phone.

    eta 'or'

     
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.