PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Charity Shopping - New to You in '22!

Comments

• DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,905 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Fate is telling  you to get more. Plus a more robust hanger. I wouldn't mention the actual number to husband, as he's doing the Right Thing even it slightly silly money (and "you need the scarf" has stuck in my memory for All the Right Reasons). Onwards!
  • @Brie I am in completed agreement about scarves, I wear them regularly indoors and out and since the weather turned the fluffy variety have been a daily go-to sartorial item.

A chazzer scarf can keep you warm and stylish for a low cost, IMHO the more the better!
    No man is worth crawling on this earth.

So much to read, so little time.
  • Oooh nice dress @Miró. I'd wear that over a thin black poloneck and thick black (or poss coloured - maroon/bottle green?) tights. Or maybe over a crispy white shirt... 
    Liechtenstein, the world's sixth smallest country, is the largest exporter of false teeth.
  • DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,905 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I feel your pain on the issue of childhood clothes and will just mention that my mother was a devotee of Clothkits in the 70s. I still can't bear the colour orange in clothing!
    Ah, Clothkits... Do you remember the playsuit/pyjamas that caused mayhem on the schoolyard as "why are you wearing pyjamas?" Mind, the fancy dress could have been So Much Worse.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback