Charity Shopping - New to You in '22!

FlossFloss Forumite
5.9K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
Shiny new thread for sharing our bargains when the chazzers reopen after New Year... Happy chazzing everyone!
2021 Decluttering Awards: ⭐⭐🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

Replies

• PotternerdPotternerd Forumite
    223 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    I try to deal with my CS addiction by aiming to operate a one in, one out policy. Ideally donating the one out unless it is tatty and needs chucking.
    Just before Christmas I bought M and S black PE leggings with pinky red trim £2.99. I then found a black Adidas PE top with the Adidas stripes in the same pinky red in another shop for £3. Mind I’ll need more than matching clothes to shift all the food I’ve eaten this weekend!
    Also a Sainsbury’s pretty floral big teacup £1 and an octagonal glass bowl perfect for my Christmas clementine trifle £3.
    5 items in the donate bag.
  • goldfinchesgoldfinches Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Brie said:
    OH has def found the chaz spirit - got himself some nice LPs (Fidelio playing loudly in the next room....) as well as lovely presents for me.

There was an Emile Henri escargot dish - (mislabelled as something in which one could cook quail eggs!) and a lovely square vintage silk scarf apparently designed by one of Mary Quant's team.  
    Very envious of the Emile Henri dish, I've never yet managed to find/fondle anything from that range. The scarf also sounds rather lovely too.

Air
    , n. A nutritious substance supplied by a bountiful Providence for the fattening of the poor. 

from The Devil's Dictionary
    by Ambrose Bierce
  • CAFCGirlCAFCGirl Forumite
    9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wandered into Sue Ryder.
    People must have been having a clear out as they had stacks of bags and boxes by their till!

Poor things, about to over run by the new year decluttering all over again.

I did my duty and helped clear a little bit of space for them by taking 5 books from them, £1 each including one hardback.
    They must have had a run on them since my last visit as a lot of new titles in. I could easily have bought double but I only had £5 in cash on me.

Language Learners Chat : Spanish
    Fashion On The Ration Coupons 2020 24/66
    Fashion on The Ration Coupon 2021 31/66
    Fashion on The Ration Coupons 2022 0/66 Excess from 2021 35 Coupons