Beware Lebara

Options
124»

Comments

• savergrant
    savergrant Posts: 1,097 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I think if you are happy to pay full price you can order up to four sims through the same lebara account.
    You may be able to request pac codes online through your vodafone online account.
  • mirkle01
    mirkle01 Posts: 6 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I’m quite annoyed by this too: I bought a Lebara SIM on MSE recommendations and can’t send photos on Messenger. I have a friend who is blind and doesn’t use apps so I wanted to share pictures with her and now I can’t. 
  • Neil49
    Neil49 Posts: 3,098 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    mirkle01 said:
    I’m quite annoyed by this too: I bought a Lebara SIM on MSE recommendations and can’t send photos on Messenger. I have a friend who is blind and doesn’t use apps so I wanted to share pictures with her and now I can’t. 
    Take a look at the post from West Bear on 20th January 2023 for your answer to this. 
  • PHK
    PHK Posts: 1,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    mirkle01 said:
    I don't mean to sound rude, but how is your friend going to see the picture and if they don't use apps how are they going to receive it?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback