We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Orange Retention Offers

1…308309311313314…591

Comments

  • drbesty
    drbesty Posts: 967 Forumite
    Awesome, care to share?
  • atruefaker
    atruefaker Posts: 167 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Yes please share the deal, I'm still waiting for mine!
  • KURTIS
    KURTIS Posts: 52 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Enji_Benji wrote: »
    just been given a very, very nice offer from Orange for the HTC Desire.

    please please share share
  • I have just been offered:-

    Free HTC Desire
    400 x-net minutes
    Unlimited texts
    Unlimited Data
    50 photo messages
    Keep my 5 magic numbers
    Free home broadband

    £22-50 a month.

    When I said book it danno, he said "sorry out of stock"

    What's the bet this deal isn't available when they are in stock lol.
  • jayvid
    jayvid Posts: 21 Forumite
    just been given a very, very nice offer from Orange for the HTC Desire.
    KURTIS wrote: »
    please please share share

    More to the point was the HTC Desire in stock when they offered you this??
  • jayvid
    jayvid Posts: 21 Forumite
    ShugMonkey wrote: »
    I have just been offered:-

    Free HTC Desire
    400 x-net minutes
    Unlimited texts
    Unlimited Data
    50 photo messages
    Keep my 5 magic numbers
    Free home broadband

    £22-50 a month.

    When I said book it danno, he said "sorry out of stock"

    What's the bet this deal isn't available when they are in stock lol.

    Very good! Was this 18mth or 24mth?
  • I assume it was 24 month, but forgot to ask. If it's 18 months it will be a blinding deal.
  • I rang up retentions and they offered me:

    400 Minutes
    400 Texts
    Unlimited Data
    £100 for a HTC Desire

    £15 per Month
    18 Month Contract

    Any Good?
  • drbesty
    drbesty Posts: 967 Forumite
    I'd snap that up, even if the handset is 100 quid, still a good deal, the Desire is back in stock today I believe
  • daggy
    daggy Posts: 1,167 Forumite
    bsimpson wrote: »
    I rang up retentions and they offered me:

    400 Minutes
    400 Texts
    Unlimited Data
    £100 for a HTC Desire

    £15 per Month
    18 Month Contract

    Any Good?

    I hate paying for phones, so for me, No!!!
    However, if you don't mind the £100 cost, then a £15 per month contract is awesome and that is a pretty good contract

    Keep in mind, that at the end of the contract you wont have built up much loyalty as you are on a low contract.. not sure if the £100 payment will help

    Assuming that you don't text much?
    How much did you used to spennd per month and what was your previous contract?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.