(S.O.F. Save Our Forum!) This has now been addressed by MSE (see link in OP)

edited 23 June at 9:39AM in Compers Chat Corner
53 replies 3K views

Replies

• Ms_DeeMs_Dee Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ms_Dee said:
    Has anyones layout changed? 😩
    Looks awful to me.
    Well spotted! We have made a few changes - here's the announcement from today.

Best,

MSE Laura F
    Thanks! I've read it and filled out the feedback form :smile:
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • BluluBlulu Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linky to MSE's feedback form about the new look forum: https://survey.alchemer.eu/s3/90352118/MSE-Forum-2021-redesign-feedback

Blu XXX
    Anyone else miss the chat in Compers Chat Corner? How about we try to bring it back?

{{{{{ Imagine ALL the people sharing ALL the world }}}}}
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    9.7K Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that would be a lovely gesture
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I am feeling so much more at peace about the forum since MSE Kirsty explained about the situation (See page 4 of this thread) and reassured us that improvements are in hand, starting with updating the naff search system.

I might be wrong (for a change wink) but I'm also guessing that I am not alone in feeling this way, as there hasn't seemed to be so much angst expressed about the old changes since Kirsty's post."

I'm not fussed as I haven't used the new shrunken competitions time so it doesn't matter to me what functions are missing from it

• BluluBlulu Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    mjm, we'll wait patiently for you, and try to entice you back when we can. Don't wanna lose your input too  :'(

Blu XXX
    Anyone else miss the chat in Compers Chat Corner? How about we try to bring it back?

{{{{{ Imagine ALL the people sharing ALL the world }}}}}
  • sunsetbumblebeesunsetbumblebee Forumite
    3 Posts
    Part of the Furniture First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    i just want the ability to search for competitions that I want to enter rather than looking through 70 plus pages for a tv competition for example. I can't understand why it's still searching subfolders (in particular Game over) when i've purposely excluded searching subfolders. 
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Best student bank accounts 2021/22

Incl. free 0% overdrafts and railcards

MSE Guide

Next 50% off sale rumour

Here's what we've found...

MSE Deals