(S.O.F. Save Our Forum!) This has now been addressed by MSE (see link in OP)

Comments

• cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post

I will hang around to see what the new-new forum looks like, and I will still refrain from making abusive comments to anyone, regardless of whether or not they agree with me. (But I will and I do report abuse.)

That's what we've all been doing, patiently waiting and hoping, without really kicking off or being abusive.  I think the ones of us that have been hanging on in here have been polite and patient, and hopefully that will continue, but let's hope they actually get on with sorting it out or at least tell us it's not going to work out eh

#StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • spendaholic
    spendaholic Posts: 1,535 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post

I will hang around to see what the new-new forum looks like, and I will still refrain from making abusive comments to anyone, regardless of whether or not they agree with me. (But I will and I do report abuse.)

That's what we've all been doing, patiently waiting and hoping, without really kicking off or being abusive.  I think the ones of us that have been hanging on in here have been polite and patient, and hopefully that will continue, but let's hope they actually get on with sorting it out or at least tell us it's not going to work out eh
    Yeah, I meant the posts that seem to have been removed, the posters the admins seem to be referring to, and possibly the reason why the other threads have been closed. And yes, just talk to us. If it's never going to work, then they need to tell us that instead of keeping us here under false pretenses.
    (I don't often say anything, but I do watch and read and thank people and digest it all.  :) )
    spendy/she/her ***DEBT-FREE DATE: 11 NOVEMBER 2022!*** Highest debt: £35k (2006) MY WINS: £3,541 CASH; £149 Specsavers voucher; free eye test; goody bag from Scottish Book Trust; tickets to Grand Designs Live; 2-year access to Feel Amazing App (worth £100); Home Improvement & Renovation Show tickets; £50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,690 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Well said @spendaholic

• spendaholic
    spendaholic Posts: 1,535 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    They've re-opened those threads for discussion again. I wonder what happened there... 🤔
    spendy/she/her ***DEBT-FREE DATE: 11 NOVEMBER 2022!*** Highest debt: £35k (2006) MY WINS: £3,541 CASH; £149 Specsavers voucher; free eye test; goody bag from Scottish Book Trust; tickets to Grand Designs Live; 2-year access to Feel Amazing App (worth £100); Home Improvement & Renovation Show tickets; £50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 4,176 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    They've re-opened those threads for discussion again. I wonder what happened there... 🤔
     An MSE person posted that they closed  them because they don't work weekends so couldn't reply. Was just on a thread titled Closed 
  • MSE_Laura_F
    MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,568 MSE Staff
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Ms_Dee said:
    Has anyones layout changed? 😩
    Looks awful to me.
    Well spotted! We have made a few changes - here's the announcement from today.

Best,

MSE Laura F
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family