(S.O.F. Save Our Forum!) This has now been addressed by MSE (see link in OP)

edited 23 June at 9:39AM in Compers Chat Corner
53 replies 3K views
12346»

Replies

• BluluBlulu Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks sunsetbumblebee As you say, this has been a major issue here. The good news is that it really does seem like MSE are tackling that soon. Have a peek at MSE Kirsty's post:
    On page 4 of this thread, or from this link: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/78407012/#Comment_78407012

They are working hard to sort this out, along with many other issues. Hopefully, we won't have to be patient re the search issues for too much longer.

Blu XXX
    Anyone else miss the chat in Compers Chat Corner? How about we try to bring it back?

{{{{{ Imagine ALL the people sharing ALL the world }}}}}
  • edited 21 June at 11:19PM
    mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 21 June at 11:19PM
    Blulu said:
    mjm, we'll wait patiently for you, and try to entice you back when we can. Don't wanna lose your input too  :'(

Blu XXX

The list of threads is too small to use (as is) - once in a thread the size is ok*- which is fine for particular threads I use but no good for the main comp index

* although there is still all the unnecessary stuff on the left

• BluluBlulu Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    As you haven't moaned at me (don't worry, I'm sure I will give you other chances) I have edited the subject, updated the OP of this thread and am about to message MSE to ask them to close it. Of course, they might decide not to, but somehow, I doubt it.

Thanks to all who have contributed here.

Blu XXX
    Anyone else miss the chat in Compers Chat Corner? How about we try to bring it back?

{{{{{ Imagine ALL the people sharing ALL the world }}}}}
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Best student bank accounts 2021/22

Incl. free 0% overdrafts and railcards

MSE Guide

Next 50% off sale rumour

Here's what we've found...

MSE Deals