Yougov Safe issues

Options

Comments

• rich_shot2003
    rich_shot2003 Posts: 2,150 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    damcon said:
    I have been trying every day and am losing lots of money as I buy lots from amazon. It is reusing to do Disney+ as well. No idea what to do or how to contact them.
    I still can not get Amazon to work and the Disney+ only seems to work if you watch more then 1 program fully as seems to not work if you watch half a program on Disney+.

also they do not answer any emails i have sent them so its seems that support have all stayed at home or they have been all sacked!!!!
  • FC360
    FC360 Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    damcon said:
    I have been trying every day and am losing lots of money as I buy lots from amazon. It is reusing to do Disney+ as well. No idea what to do or how to contact them.
    I still can not get Amazon to work and the Disney+ only seems to work if you watch more then 1 program fully as seems to not work if you watch half a program on Disney+.

also they do not answer any emails i have sent them so its seems that support have all stayed at home or they have been all sacked!!!!
    Yeah same thing with me. I don't even see my support tickets on the help page but I see my tickets from 8 months ago which is very strange and it seems their twitter is for posting things and not for replying to people or help.
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    FC360 said:
    damcon said:

Yeah same thing with me. I don't even see my support tickets on the help page but I see my tickets from 8 months ago which is very strange and it seems their twitter is for posting things and not for replying to people or help.
    I am not sure what is going on with them at the moment.

How do you get to see your tickets as i have never been able to see them on my account page.
  • Andrewshane
    Options
    I came across potentially the same issue.
  • damcon
    damcon Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone been able to get it to work yet?
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    damcon said:
    Has anyone been able to get it to work yet?
    No still the same.
  • Zaunite
    Zaunite Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post
    Options

Try this if you're having issues as it worked for me, make sure you see the year values go up on the site:

1.log into amazon before starting

2.click the amazon shoppers history option in the YouGovSafe extension - DO NOT CLICK THE BLUE "ADD NOW"

3. paste and hit enter with this link in the address bar : https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/your-account/order-history?opt=ab&digitalOrders=1&unifiedOrders=1&returnTo=&orderFilter=year-2011 

4.you should see the history year counter going up from 2011 to present.

5. after it's done you may have to wait about 30 secs - 1 minute for the data to add and then you should get your 200 points eventually.

• FC360
    First Post
    Options
    Zaunite said:

Try this if you're having issues as it worked for me, make sure you see the year values go up on the site:

2.click the amazon shoppers history option in the YouGovSafe extension - DO NOT CLICK THE BLUE "ADD NOW"

3. paste and hit enter with this link in the address bar : https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/your-account/order-history?opt=ab&digitalOrders=1&unifiedOrders=1&returnTo=&orderFilter=year-2011 

5. after it's done you may have to wait about 30 secs - 1 minute for the data to add and then you should get your 200 points eventually.

I tried that and got a error message which I thought was in the right direction until I tried doing it without pasting that link and I got the same error message. I'm not sure if the error message is a good thing or bad thing as before I got no error lol.
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    Zaunite said:

i did all that and it went from 2011 to present and then after 20 secs i got the something went wrong message.
    how many times did you do it till you got it to work?
  • FC360
    First Post
    Options
    Zaunite said:

i did all that and it went from 2011 to present and then after 20 secs i got the something went wrong message.
    how many times did you do it till you got it to work?
    I get to 2021 where it seems to have gathered all the orders and just has to submit the info to yougov but fails to do so. Sometimes it will show a please wait a moment message and then show the error a couple of seconds later. I just timed it and it takes 33 seconds from when I hit enter to it displaying the error message.

I'm wondering if it might be a connection issue atm so might be worth trying another day.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback