• JMcc123JMcc123 Forumite
    219 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    I've just had confirmation from the Estate Agents the Survey took place 25/03, spoke to my broker he said it's normally two working days before an update after that - so hoping for an update either later today or tomorrow!
    @CLJ2986 - Did you hear anything about a valuation yet? everything crossed for you!
    Nope not heard a thing, sent my broker an email late Friday afternoon, she usually responds after 2pm (I'm guessing that's when she catches up on emails maybe) so just waiting at the moment. Fingers crossed for you! 
    Maybe it's already been done? My broker didn't know mine had been done, it's only because I chased the estate agents!
    I'm worried it happened on Thursday and still nothing, but Broker did say they're all really busy at the moment, so I'm hoping that's the only reason.
    My nerves can't hack this much longer! x
    I know the feeling. I'm tempted to call the estate agents to see if anything has been booked! I feel like I'm harassing people though lol 
    I know that feeling haha, I feel like I'm constantly on at someone.

I don't think contacting the Estate Agents would do any harm - it seems Aldermore don't update the Brokers when the valuation is done, so only the Estate Agents would be able to tell you this.

If you call, let me know how you get on! 

It's so exciting, but SO stressful! x
    219 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    UPDATE:
    Valuation has cone back fine (as expected!), they're doing the very final bits of underwriting now and offer will be sent this week.
    He has NO doubt that I'll receive an offer by Thursday! Wahoo!! Will update once received :) 
  • CLJ2986CLJ2986 Forumite
    430 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    JMcc123 said:
    UPDATE:
    Valuation has cone back fine (as expected!), they're doing the very final bits of underwriting now and offer will be sent this week.
    He has NO doubt that I'll receive an offer by Thursday! Wahoo!! Will update once received :) 
    That's amazing, congrats! You must be so relieved. Still no update here, I'm going to hang on til Wednesday as that will be five working days since I last sent info in to my broker. Its taking so long I'm convinced we're getting declined!!
    219 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    UPDATE:
    That's amazing, congrats! You must be so relieved. Still no update here, I'm going to hang on til Wednesday as that will be five working days since I last sent info in to my broker. Its taking so long I'm convinced we're getting declined!!
    Ah thank you! I still don't feel calm as I don't have the offer, Thursday will be a week since valuation!
    That makes sense, I keep seeing 5 day underwrite, so should have some information by then *fingers crossed*, I honestly think if it was bad news it would come quicker. Aldermore are known for seeing the people behind the numbers, so I'm sure it will all be fine! x
    430 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    UPDATE:
    Ah thank you! I still don't feel calm as I don't have the offer, Thursday will be a week since valuation!
    That makes sense, I keep seeing 5 day underwrite, so should have some information by then *fingers crossed*, I honestly think if it was bad news it would come quicker. Aldermore are known for seeing the people behind the numbers, so I'm sure it will all be fine! x
    I'm really not sure 😕 I haven't heard anything today. Waiting is not my strong point! Also concerned I haven't had to provide any ID? Been reading Aldermores lending criteria, obviously want to make myself more panicky, and it says about verifying ID. Did you provide a passport or anything? Should I be worried?? 
  • Brucema07Brucema07 Forumite
    54 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    UPDATE:
    I'm really not sure 😕 I haven't heard anything today. Waiting is not my strong point! Also concerned I haven't had to provide any ID? Been reading Aldermores lending criteria, obviously want to make myself more panicky, and it says about verifying ID. Did you provide a passport or anything? Should I be worried?? 
    I sent our ID (driving licence and passport) to our MA before he did the application, but I don't know if that was just for him and his processes rather than Aldermores. I think until you hear anything negative, you shouldn't worry x
    219 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    UPDATE:
    I had a fact find sheet to fill out from my broker and he requested pay slips, driving licence, bank statements, council tax bill right at the beginning.
    Have you given ID to your solictor? It may have gone through them :)
    As @Brucema07 said, until you hear bad news just try not to worry.
    I'm positive no news is good news at this point! X 
    219 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    @Brucema07 possibly a really stupid question ( but I'm too embarrassed to ask my broker 🤣) do they email the mortgage offer over or send it in the post?
    My broker has asked me to call when I get it, so assuming I see it and he doesnt? 
    430 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    UPDATE:
    I had a fact find sheet to fill out from my broker and he requested pay slips, driving licence, bank statements, council tax bill right at the beginning.
    Have you given ID to your solictor? It may have gone through them :)
    As @Brucema07 said, until you hear bad news just try not to worry.
    I'm positive no news is good news at this point! X 
    Oh I didn't think of that, yes solicitor has done an I'd check. I also checked back through my email and my broker definitely said something about us passing an ID check but that was to do with our payslips 🤞 and you're both right, I need to step away from Google and stop worrying lol 
  • Brucema07Brucema07 Forumite
    54 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    JMcc123 said:
    @Brucema07 possibly a really stupid question ( but I'm too embarrassed to ask my broker 🤣) do they email the mortgage offer over or send it in the post?
    My broker has asked me to call when I get it, so assuming I see it and he doesnt? 
    We got ours in the post, and the solicitor got a copy too. Im sure my broker said if the solicitor wants it quicker then he would fax it over though, so they might get something digitally when it gets offered. X