Aldermore - Process

Comments

• CLJ2986
    CLJ2986 Posts: 461 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Nope checked that this morning. I'm at a complete loss on what to do now. Do I call them again? Definitely need to find a new broker if this falls through. After reading up today my credit issues don't even seem that awful so I have no idea why we would be declined. So frustrating. 
  • CLJ2986
    Update, finally spoke to my broker. Its wasn't declined but the case was closed as it.took so long to get the information asked for apparently! Information has now been provided and she is going to see if the case can be reopened or if it needs to be resubmitted. My nerves can't take this 😳
  • JMcc123
    JMcc123 Posts: 219 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    CLJ2986 said:
    Update, finally spoke to my broker. Its wasn't declined but the case was closed as it.took so long to get the information asked for apparently! Information has now been provided and she is going to see if the case can be reopened or if it needs to be resubmitted. My nerves can't take this 😳
    That's positive though!!! 
    Has she confirmed she received the emails you sent yesterday as well? xx
  • CLJ2986
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    No they never did apparently, I gave them my other email address to try instead!
  • JMcc123
    First Post Name Dropper
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    No they never did apparently, I gave them my other email address to try instead!
    How strange and how VERY frustrating!!
    At least it's not bad news :) And you can know it's still processing over Easter, it's not a No x
  • CLJ2986
    There is that. No one called me back to re take the valuation fee though. I've no idea what's going on again 😅😅 what a rollercoaster this is! 
  • JMcc123
    First Post Name Dropper
    CLJ2986 said:
    There is that. No one called me back to re take the valuation fee though. I've no idea what's going on again 😅😅 what a rollercoaster this is! 
    I would keep an eye on your credit report, as assume they;d need to re-run the report and things? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through! x
  • CLJ2986
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    I would keep an eye on your credit report, as assume they;d need to re-run the report and things? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through! x
    I really don't know, it feels very unfair to start again from the beginning, they will want march payslips and bank statements up til the present I imagine. Gosh another 3-4 weeks of waiting, hope the sellers don't get too annoyed with the delay 🙄
  • JMcc123
    First Post Name Dropper
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    I really don't know, it feels very unfair to start again from the beginning, they will want march payslips and bank statements up til the present I imagine. Gosh another 3-4 weeks of waiting, hope the sellers don't get too annoyed with the delay 🙄
    I agree, did the broker let you know when you'll get an update?

I've just read a post from a week's ago where a couple went through to valuation and then it got declined, so I'm really starting to panic, brucema07 got their offer the day after valuation, it's been 6 days so far 🤦‍♀️ x
  • CLJ2986
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    I agree, did the broker let you know when you'll get an update?

I've just read a post from a week's ago where a couple went through to valuation and then it got declined, so I'm really starting to panic, brucema07 got their offer the day after valuation, it's been 6 days so far 🤦‍♀️ x
    I'm hoping I will know the way forward tomorrow, or I'll be calling them again. Not waiting a 4 day.weekend to find out what the plan is. Your just waiting for the offer to come through the post right? Can't your broker forward you a digital copy? X
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback