Aldermore - Process

Options

Comments

• CLJ2986
    CLJ2986 Posts: 461 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Well they've retaken the valuation fee and I've had two soft searches recorded on my credit file, one says identity search one says mortgage quotation. Think they will do another hard search? Going to try to relax and enjoy the long weekend but no doubt ill stress still!! Thanks to all you guys for giving me a place to rant lol 
  • JMcc123
    JMcc123 Posts: 219 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    CLJ2986 said:
    Well they've retaken the valuation fee and I've had two soft searches recorded on my credit file, one says identity search one says mortgage quotation. Think they will do another hard search? Going to try to relax and enjoy the long weekend but no doubt ill stress still!! Thanks to all you guys for giving me a place to rant lol 
    This is good news!! I think they probably will? because it seems they're starting over, but not?

Have a great weekend! i'll be back next week checking on how you get on! xx
  • Rudi1990
    Rudi1990 Posts: 86 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    CLJ2986 said:
    Oh no, it’s all so frustrating 😕 at least your MA has been in touch now, i’d Just keep nagging for updates!
  • CLJ2986
    Options
    Rudi1990 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    Oh no, it’s all so frustrating 😕 at least your MA has been in touch now, i’d Just keep nagging for updates!
    Yeah I plan to, I'll be sending an email Tuesday afternoon 🤣 direct to broker too, not the assistant now. And they have indeed done another hard search. Nothing has changed except me changing my car insurance though. I have the sinking feeling they will want march payslips and most recent bank statements now though. 
  • JMcc123
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    CLJ2986 said:
    Rudi1990 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    Yeah I plan to, I'll be sending an email Tuesday afternoon 🤣 direct to broker too, not the assistant now. And they have indeed done another hard search. Nothing has changed except me changing my car insurance though. I have the sinking feeling they will want march payslips and most recent bank statements now though. 
    I'd see it all as positive! You may be right though, will the payslips and bank statements be a pain? Or make any difference?
    I would've emailed already haha, you have much better patience levels than I do! x
  • CLJ2986
    Options
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    Rudi1990 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    I'd see it all as positive! You may be right though, will the payslips and bank statements be a pain? Or make any difference?
    I would've emailed already haha, you have much better patience levels than I do! x
    No it's not an issue, except my partners pay was quite low this month, he had a car accident last month and had to take a couple of days off. I've got all the docs ready to send straight away. Just means more delays doesn't it lol. Really trying to be patient and not send a million emails but waiting is super hard! 
  • JMcc123
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    Rudi1990 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    No it's not an issue, except my partners pay was quite low this month, he had a car accident last month and had to take a couple of days off. I've got all the docs ready to send straight away. Just means more delays doesn't it lol. Really trying to be patient and not send a million emails but waiting is super hard! 
    Ah right, if you have everything to back it up, try not to concern yourself too much. It may not delay it - if they ask for bank statements/payslips just send the extra paperwork at the same time, saves waiting for them to request it etc :)

Have you emailed yet or still resisting? xx
  • CLJ2986
    Options
    Oh no I emailed at 11am haha I couldn't wait anymore. I did apologise to my broker for the email but she said not to be silly and she will stay in constant contact now. I've sent her the two most recent payslips too. She thinks it will be a week before she has anything to tell me as she has all the answers to everything they questioned last time. So now I have to be patient and assume no news is good news 🤣🤣🤣 its going to be a loooooooong week!!
  • JMcc123
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Yeah the bank holiday delays wont be helping! it's good she's given you a timescale though, hopefully that will help ease your nerves a little bit!
    I've not had my offer through the post yet, but it expires 29/06/21, so we should be moving earlier than expected, but I'm still waiting to hear back from the Estate Agents about whether the seller has found anywhere to move to yet.. then it's pack, pack pack! x
  • CLJ2986
    Options
    JMcc123 said:
    Yeah the bank holiday delays wont be helping! it's good she's given you a timescale though, hopefully that will help ease your nerves a little bit!
    I've not had my offer through the post yet, but it expires 29/06/21, so we should be moving earlier than expected, but I'm still waiting to hear back from the Estate Agents about whether the seller has found anywhere to move to yet.. then it's pack, pack pack! x
    Oh the second we get an offer I'll be packing anything we don't need lol there's no chain here so should be super quick! It'll be so nice to be able to decorate!! We're in a rental and not allowed here. Just so hoping we get this house, it's perfect and we really need to move 🤞🤞
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback