🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Aldermore - Process

Options
18911131482

Comments

  • Brucema07
    Brucema07 Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    There is that. No one called me back to re take the valuation fee though. I've no idea what's going on again 😅😅 what a rollercoaster this is! 
    I would keep an eye on your credit report, as assume they;d need to re-run the report and things? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through! x
    I really don't know, it feels very unfair to start again from the beginning, they will want march payslips and bank statements up til the present I imagine. Gosh another 3-4 weeks of waiting, hope the sellers don't get too annoyed with the delay 🙄
    I can't believe this..so did it not go quicker because your MA or because of Aldermore and their processing? I'm sure if they gave had paperwork and your not declined then it'll be good news x
  • Brucema07
    Brucema07 Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    There is that. No one called me back to re take the valuation fee though. I've no idea what's going on again 😅😅 what a rollercoaster this is! 
    I would keep an eye on your credit report, as assume they;d need to re-run the report and things? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through! x
    I really don't know, it feels very unfair to start again from the beginning, they will want march payslips and bank statements up til the present I imagine. Gosh another 3-4 weeks of waiting, hope the sellers don't get too annoyed with the delay 🙄
    I agree, did the broker let you know when you'll get an update?

    I've just read a post from a week's ago where a couple went through to valuation and then it got declined, so I'm really starting to panic, brucema07 got their offer the day after valuation, it's been 6 days so far 🤦‍♀️ x
    I'm hoping I will know the way forward tomorrow, or I'll be calling them again. Not waiting a 4 day.weekend to find out what the plan is. Your just waiting for the offer to come through the post right? Can't your broker forward you a digital copy? X
    I think we just got very lucky! I would ask your broker to fax or email their copy over. Has your broker been in touch since? X
  • JMcc123
    JMcc123 Posts: 219 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Brucema07 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    There is that. No one called me back to re take the valuation fee though. I've no idea what's going on again 😅😅 what a rollercoaster this is! 
    I would keep an eye on your credit report, as assume they;d need to re-run the report and things? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through! x
    I really don't know, it feels very unfair to start again from the beginning, they will want march payslips and bank statements up til the present I imagine. Gosh another 3-4 weeks of waiting, hope the sellers don't get too annoyed with the delay 🙄
    I agree, did the broker let you know when you'll get an update?

    I've just read a post from a week's ago where a couple went through to valuation and then it got declined, so I'm really starting to panic, brucema07 got their offer the day after valuation, it's been 6 days so far 🤦‍♀️ x
    I'm hoping I will know the way forward tomorrow, or I'll be calling them again. Not waiting a 4 day.weekend to find out what the plan is. Your just waiting for the offer to come through the post right? Can't your broker forward you a digital copy? X
    I think we just got very lucky! I would ask your broker to fax or email their copy over. Has your broker been in touch since? X
    He just said to give him a call when I got it so we could go through it, so I didn't think he had a copy 🤷‍♀️
    I'll give the postman til 11:00 today and call him.
    All of our brokers seem to be very different don't they! X
  • CLJ2986
    CLJ2986 Posts: 461 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Brucema07 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    There is that. No one called me back to re take the valuation fee though. I've no idea what's going on again 😅😅 what a rollercoaster this is! 
    I would keep an eye on your credit report, as assume they;d need to re-run the report and things? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through! x
    I really don't know, it feels very unfair to start again from the beginning, they will want march payslips and bank statements up til the present I imagine. Gosh another 3-4 weeks of waiting, hope the sellers don't get too annoyed with the delay 🙄
    I can't believe this..so did it not go quicker because your MA or because of Aldermore and their processing? I'm sure if they gave had paperwork and your not declined then it'll be good news x
    Honestly the whole thing has been super stressful. I'm still in limbo waiting for my broker to let me know what's going on. No one has called to retake the fee. And today is the last day to get some answers before the easter weekend!! 
  • Rudi1990
    Rudi1990 Posts: 86 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    CLJ2986 said:
    Brucema07 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    There is that. No one called me back to re take the valuation fee though. I've no idea what's going on again 😅😅 what a rollercoaster this is! 
    I would keep an eye on your credit report, as assume they;d need to re-run the report and things? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through! x
    I really don't know, it feels very unfair to start again from the beginning, they will want march payslips and bank statements up til the present I imagine. Gosh another 3-4 weeks of waiting, hope the sellers don't get too annoyed with the delay 🙄
    I can't believe this..so did it not go quicker because your MA or because of Aldermore and their processing? I'm sure if they gave had paperwork and your not declined then it'll be good news x
    Honestly the whole thing has been super stressful. I'm still in limbo waiting for my broker to let me know what's going on. No one has called to retake the fee. And today is the last day to get some answers before the easter weekend!! 
    Sounds like you have an incompetent MA - Aldermore were going to reject my case and reimburse my valuation fee as they allegedly didn’t receive one of my payslips (all 3 were sent by my MA, along with other required documents, however my MA was able to stop that happening by simply being on the ball and re sending it before they had chance to cancel the application.
    Aldermore has a portal that your MA will have access to - they will be aware of every step of the application.
    Your MA should be proactive and extremely responsive to your questions and update requests - sounds like this isn’t the case?
    In your shoes, I’d be putting huge pressure on my MA and asking some difficult questions!
  • CLJ2986
    CLJ2986 Posts: 461 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Rudi1990 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    Brucema07 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    There is that. No one called me back to re take the valuation fee though. I've no idea what's going on again 😅😅 what a rollercoaster this is! 
    I would keep an eye on your credit report, as assume they;d need to re-run the report and things? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through! x
    I really don't know, it feels very unfair to start again from the beginning, they will want march payslips and bank statements up til the present I imagine. Gosh another 3-4 weeks of waiting, hope the sellers don't get too annoyed with the delay 🙄
    I can't believe this..so did it not go quicker because your MA or because of Aldermore and their processing? I'm sure if they gave had paperwork and your not declined then it'll be good news x
    Honestly the whole thing has been super stressful. I'm still in limbo waiting for my broker to let me know what's going on. No one has called to retake the fee. And today is the last day to get some answers before the easter weekend!! 
    Sounds like you have an incompetent MA - Aldermore were going to reject my case and reimburse my valuation fee as they allegedly didn’t receive one of my payslips (all 3 were sent by my MA, along with other required documents, however my MA was able to stop that happening by simply being on the ball and re sending it before they had chance to cancel the application.
    Aldermore has a portal that your MA will have access to - they will be aware of every step of the application.
    Your MA should be proactive and extremely responsive to your questions and update requests - sounds like this isn’t the case?
    In your shoes, I’d be putting huge pressure on my MA and asking some difficult questions!
    It does seem that way, I've sent yet another email this morning asking for an update on how we proceed. There will be a phone call later if I don't get a response. I've been dealing with an assistant since the initial application and yesterday I had enough and called my actual broker directly. I've used a firm, essentially we originally went with a broker from the Estate Agents and when he couldn't place us with 2 High Street lenders he essentially gave up. We thought that was it, until this firm got in touch after an online comparison thing. They were the only ones who seemed to think they could get us a mortgage. That was before I'd found this forum and all it's useful information though. What a nightmare.
  • JMcc123
    JMcc123 Posts: 219 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    CLJ2986 said:
    Rudi1990 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    Brucema07 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    There is that. No one called me back to re take the valuation fee though. I've no idea what's going on again 😅😅 what a rollercoaster this is! 
    I would keep an eye on your credit report, as assume they;d need to re-run the report and things? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through! x
    I really don't know, it feels very unfair to start again from the beginning, they will want march payslips and bank statements up til the present I imagine. Gosh another 3-4 weeks of waiting, hope the sellers don't get too annoyed with the delay 🙄
    I can't believe this..so did it not go quicker because your MA or because of Aldermore and their processing? I'm sure if they gave had paperwork and your not declined then it'll be good news x
    Honestly the whole thing has been super stressful. I'm still in limbo waiting for my broker to let me know what's going on. No one has called to retake the fee. And today is the last day to get some answers before the easter weekend!! 
    Sounds like you have an incompetent MA - Aldermore were going to reject my case and reimburse my valuation fee as they allegedly didn’t receive one of my payslips (all 3 were sent by my MA, along with other required documents, however my MA was able to stop that happening by simply being on the ball and re sending it before they had chance to cancel the application.
    Aldermore has a portal that your MA will have access to - they will be aware of every step of the application.
    Your MA should be proactive and extremely responsive to your questions and update requests - sounds like this isn’t the case?
    In your shoes, I’d be putting huge pressure on my MA and asking some difficult questions!
    It does seem that way, I've sent yet another email this morning asking for an update on how we proceed. There will be a phone call later if I don't get a response. I've been dealing with an assistant since the initial application and yesterday I had enough and called my actual broker directly. I've used a firm, essentially we originally went with a broker from the Estate Agents and when he couldn't place us with 2 High Street lenders he essentially gave up. We thought that was it, until this firm got in touch after an online comparison thing. They were the only ones who seemed to think they could get us a mortgage. That was before I'd found this forum and all it's useful information though. What a nightmare.
    Yeah, I would keep calling, lie is stressful enough without the constant uncertainty. Hopefully it is a case of it'll just be reopened and things will start happening quickly.

    My broker has just emailed my offer over, feel a HUGE amount of relief! x
  • CLJ2986
    CLJ2986 Posts: 461 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    Rudi1990 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    Brucema07 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    JMcc123 said:
    CLJ2986 said:
    There is that. No one called me back to re take the valuation fee though. I've no idea what's going on again 😅😅 what a rollercoaster this is! 
    I would keep an eye on your credit report, as assume they;d need to re-run the report and things? I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through! x
    I really don't know, it feels very unfair to start again from the beginning, they will want march payslips and bank statements up til the present I imagine. Gosh another 3-4 weeks of waiting, hope the sellers don't get too annoyed with the delay 🙄
    I can't believe this..so did it not go quicker because your MA or because of Aldermore and their processing? I'm sure if they gave had paperwork and your not declined then it'll be good news x
    Honestly the whole thing has been super stressful. I'm still in limbo waiting for my broker to let me know what's going on. No one has called to retake the fee. And today is the last day to get some answers before the easter weekend!! 
    Sounds like you have an incompetent MA - Aldermore were going to reject my case and reimburse my valuation fee as they allegedly didn’t receive one of my payslips (all 3 were sent by my MA, along with other required documents, however my MA was able to stop that happening by simply being on the ball and re sending it before they had chance to cancel the application.
    Aldermore has a portal that your MA will have access to - they will be aware of every step of the application.
    Your MA should be proactive and extremely responsive to your questions and update requests - sounds like this isn’t the case?
    In your shoes, I’d be putting huge pressure on my MA and asking some difficult questions!
    It does seem that way, I've sent yet another email this morning asking for an update on how we proceed. There will be a phone call later if I don't get a response. I've been dealing with an assistant since the initial application and yesterday I had enough and called my actual broker directly. I've used a firm, essentially we originally went with a broker from the Estate Agents and when he couldn't place us with 2 High Street lenders he essentially gave up. We thought that was it, until this firm got in touch after an online comparison thing. They were the only ones who seemed to think they could get us a mortgage. That was before I'd found this forum and all it's useful information though. What a nightmare.
    Yeah, I would keep calling, lie is stressful enough without the constant uncertainty. Hopefully it is a case of it'll just be reopened and things will start happening quickly.

    My broker has just emailed my offer over, feel a HUGE amount of relief! x
    Ah super happy for you! 
  • CLJ2986
    CLJ2986 Posts: 461 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Another little update for me, broker has now received all of the information requested and re-key should take place today. I'm assuming re key means resubmit the application. So I'm assuming we should know something by next Friday now 😅 
  • JMcc123
    JMcc123 Posts: 219 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    CLJ2986 said:
    Another little update for me, broker has now received all of the information requested and re-key should take place today. I'm assuming re key means resubmit the application. So I'm assuming we should know something by next Friday now 😅 
    Ah good stuff!
    Hopefully your broker will push for it to be done quickly, because she really should've been all over it earlier on! xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards