Cross Stitch and Craft Cafe 2021

Options

Comments

• Charly27
    Charly27 Posts: 602 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Very pretty and pastel nmm, a perfect summer bouquet. I bet she’ll love it. Spent yesterday searching unsuccessfully for an outfit for the wedding and cleaning and sorting at FIL. MIL in hospital again with a UTI infection.
    Thanks for good wishes.  100% pass rate on qualification board and final day of course bit weird over Zoom but many happy and grateful emails. Little bit of stitching on PL Dublin. 
    ‘One of our greatest freedoms is how we react to things’ said Mole.Cross stitch cafe WIP ‘The Best is yet to come’ Emma Congham & ‘A Year in the Life of’ HSC. TaDa Welcome
  • nmm
    nmm Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I finished the Trike card, i adapted a motorbike design to create it, so its more a likeness. I don't think i did too badly, oh well its the thought that counts :D 

Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet:
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,885 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello from the highlands 🤣
    Day 4 of JoGLE and we are en route to Brora. I’m just waiting for my sister who is about 20 minutes behind me. Remind me please why we are doing this. It’s really really hard going. Sisters feet are already shot to pieces with blisters. Mine not too bad. Self catered hut tonight then camping tomorrow in Dornoch. Photos to follow. 
    Coxy xx
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,885 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello from the highlands 🤣
    Day 4 of JoGLE and we are en route to Brora. I’m just waiting for my sister who is about 20 minutes behind me. Remind me please why we are doing this. It’s really really hard going. Sisters feet are already shot to pieces with blisters. Mine not too bad. Self catered hut tonight then camping tomorrow in Dornoch. Photos to follow. 
    Coxy xx
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • nmm
    edited 4 July 2021 at 9:12PM
    Options
    Hello Coxy, been following along on FB you're doing great, i'm in awe of you both. I'm glad the Scottish weather isn't too bad, i lived 40 miles east of inverness, such a lovely area :) 
  • Charly27
    Options
    Hi Nmm, love the trike. Busy weekend with either GC or in-laws, both ends of the age spectrum. I cleaned, a lot yesterday. Also following the progress on FB Coxy. Those feet sound so painful. Hope a few days break allows them to heal. I can’t imagine how hard it is. Keep going. Was that chap going the opposite way (going LeJog), hoping to complete soon? 
    ‘One of our greatest freedoms is how we react to things’ said Mole.Cross stitch cafe WIP ‘The Best is yet to come’ Emma Congham & ‘A Year in the Life of’ HSC. TaDa Welcome
  • nmm
    Options
    Cards done for now, so back to The Junction, i've reached the other edge so that is as wide as it goes :)

• emmathomson
    Options
    Wonderful works! :)
  • nmm
    Options
    Welcome Emma, do you cross stitch or some other craft? 
  • Charly27
    Options
    Welcome Emma. Nmm the Junction is looking great. ‘I Do’ sampler now mounted and framed. Used existing mounting card and purchased a frame from the R@nge. Fairly happy with it, now wrapped and just need to remember to take it to the wedding next week.
    Stitching PL Dublin now.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback