Cross Stitch and Craft Cafe 2021

Options

Comments

• Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,885 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi all,

Charly I love how you've framed Harbour Lights and the sampler looks great too. I do love HSC designs.
    nmm - great card for your niece and good news about OHs surgery - robots lol!

My DDad is in hospital again for a couple of days/nights. Just a routine op and he's had it already and things have gone okay. It will be 2 years in September since I've seen him and we almost lost him November last year. All very stressful but I hope once we are back from JoGLE we will be able to travel over to visit.

Doubt Rudolf will be finished before I leave on Sunday (staying on the airport Sunday night for Monday morning flight) but I will look forward to finishing it off once I return. Should be done for Christmas this year with any luck :)

Last day at work tomorrow. I have been handing over to a temp who is lovely but very nervous. Having archaic ICT systems does not help either! I'm going to give her my mobile number in case she gets stuck with anything!

Hope you all have a good evening - we will be watching the football so hope they put on a better performance tonight!
    Coxy xx
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • nmm
    nmm Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 22 June 2021 at 8:58PM
    Options
    Well my OH is into robots so he'd rather them than humans, haha. Can't believe you leave on Sunday, i was thinking you had more time, soo exciting do you have a route planned? If you're near me remember i owe you some cake :)
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet:
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,885 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Haha nmm - that's funny about your OH. We have a route planned of sorts.....have route and definite accommodation booked for the first 3 weeks (so most of Scotland). DSis now suddenly quite interested in where we might be walking to each day and is pinging me messages saying 'what about going this way/that way' so...... I think we have a rough idea of either Pennine Way or not. Not doing it will save miles and it's also quite challenging. I've no great intentions to tick national trails off my bucket list particularly, so would rather save the time and energy, but we shall see. OOOH CAKE! :)
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • nmm
    Options
    Soo exciting, i really can't wait to follow you both, been making a few worry worms, takes like 10 minutes max and been working on a couple of cards, hopefully get them done by weekend.
  • Charly27
    Charly27 Posts: 602 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    So exciting Coxy . If you have time before you go PM me and friend me on FB so I can follow. I’m in awe! Hopefully the temp covering your work won’t bother you too much and you and your sister can get in the zone. All the very best. Nmm worry worms? Sound interesting 🤔 All the best to you both enjoy your day.
    ‘One of our greatest freedoms is how we react to things’ said Mole.Cross stitch cafe WIP ‘The Best is yet to come’ Emma Congham & ‘A Year in the Life of’ HSC. TaDa Welcome
  • nmm
    Options
    Charly, check out the random acts of crochet kindness group on FB. Bit gloomy here atm but hopefully brighten up later, enjoy your day too :)
  • Charly27
    Options
    Hi Nmm got it, thanks 😊 
    ‘One of our greatest freedoms is how we react to things’ said Mole.Cross stitch cafe WIP ‘The Best is yet to come’ Emma Congham & ‘A Year in the Life of’ HSC. TaDa Welcome
  • Charly27
    Options
    I had blue skies driving to Lowestoft but cloudy on the way back. Just having lunch before I prep for qualifications board. Final day of course for my trainees tomorrow. Wish me luck.
  • nmm
    Options
    Good luck charly!!
  • nmm
    Options
    Completed my mums birthday card just got to mount it, birthday not till 29th July. Got to finish the trike one asap as its needed for next Saturday, oops.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure