3 replies 1.8K views
Hi,

This is a feedback thread on car breakdown provider:

Eversure

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part:
  • Have you experienced problems?
  • How quick did they help?
  • Happy with the overall service?

The feedback comes as part of the Cheap Breakdown Cover guide.

Thank you,

MSE Tony

Replies

• money08money08 Forumite
    18 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Horrendous company to deal with just check their trustpilot and other reviews. They autorenew even though you turn it off and then when you try to get your money back they charged you £5. Its a scam that martin should be looking at. Its illegal too.
  • Eversure_Breakdown_CoverEversure_Breakdown_Cover Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    money08 said:
    Horrendous company to deal with just check their trustpilot and other reviews. They autorenew even though you turn it off and then when you try to get your money back they charged you £5. Its a scam that martin should be looking at. Its illegal too.
    Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Really sorry to hear you weren't happy with our auto renew service. We do try and make this clear during the purchase journey, so customers are informed prior to buying. We also send a renewal invitation out prior to the renewal date confirming this process again. I'm concerned that you've mentioned that you turned off auto renewal and yet it still happened. I'd really like to look into that further, so if you could contact our customer service team on our contact us form (which can be easily found on our website under the "contact" tab of our menu bar), we can investigate that for you.
    We do charge a small fee for the admin work needed to carry out cancellations if the renewal had gone through, this is to cover the costs that we incur and not to penalize you at all.

I've fed your comments back to my colleagues so if you do get in touch they'll be able to look into why the auto renewal wasn't turned off when you requested it.
    Kind regards,

The Eversure Breakdown Team
  • DevonBlokeDevonBloke Forumite
    2 posts
    Sixth Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Took out a new Breakdown Cover policy yesterday, then received an email with all of the relevant documents enclosed.
    However, I immediately noticed that they had put my name as the policy holder rather than my wife's. I emailed them straight away and pointed out their error. I was then told they could not change the name on the Policy, but would have to pay for another policy. I was then to send them the reference number for the new policy, whereupon they would give me a refund on the other policy. I told them I was not happy with this and wanted to cancel my policy. I was then told it would cost £5 to process the cancellation. Very disappointed with these people and the way they do business, the person who dealt with my complaint was Rebecca Watson.